Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Blue Krait

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Roleplaying Area
View previous topic :: View next topic  
slavetotheWALL
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 3:26 pm    Post subject: Blue Krait Reply with quote

My father was an honest, hardworking man that never asked anything from anybody. He tried to instill into me and my brothers that hard work, integrity and honesty always paid off. In the Civil War he lost an arm at the Battle of Antietam, but the Union did nothing to help us. My father use to work at L. Sterns Depot station where he would unload trains from 6am to 7pm at night. Our family was poor, the pay was horrible, but it was the only honest job a man could get out west in the late 1800's. Sometimes he would take me and my brother with him.

One night my father didn't come home. Since I was six I always expected my father back at ten where we'd exchange stories, tales or target practice. The next morning I saw my mom talking to a strange man in a suit with his hat down. When my dad was unloading cargo that had come in from Indian he had been bitten by a Blue Krait, a very poisonous snake from that region.

7 years later my mother and brother were shot dead in the during a robbery in town. Like my father, my mother and brother were both just people and tried to stop them as best they could. The men were never caught and the Marshall's were not interested in a poor-boy's dead family.

From that day on I learned my lesson that the world was filled with evil and hate and if you weren't the same you would perish. Hard work and honesty is meaningless and wasteful of one's life and time. My father was a fool. But I won't be.

I sold my families farm, bought a horse, a pistol and a rifle headed in the heart of the west.

I will find those men. Through stealing, through murdering, through lying. I will find those men who killed my mother and brother. I will kill them... I will kill them.

My name is Jack Page, but you can call me...

BLUE KRAIT

Last edited by slavetotheWALL on Thu May 30, 2013 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Iradaries
Rookie

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very interested but a few questions first.

You're character is obviously looking for revenge on those that murdered his family but what will the rest of us be doing why do you need more people to play along in this?

What parts do you need played?

I have an awesome character that would be amazing for a western but idk what you need.
slavetotheWALL
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EDIT: Thank you, I would suppose this to be a bit vague.

There needs to be a point where stories come together. Essentially this an almost free for all in terms of rping EXCEPT.

This is not steam-punk
This is not Wizards n @^*%
This is the late 1800's early 1900's

What I see coming of this:

Each intriguing character having their own tale, but it will eventually connect with Krait's story or maybe it won't. The whole point of western is that each person is kind of like a book and each have their own devil they need to rid themselves of. If someone wants to play the bandit(s) that murdered kraits family then that's fine. Just make'em seem multi-dimensional, not some snively whiplash bullshit, but understand they WILL die.

Here some PERSONALITIES I would like to see.

A foil to Krait. A character who maybe had the same circumstances but chose a different path, but works with him

Someone who is pursuing him (A Marshall perhaps?)

A completely ruthless b*tch would be nice

An aged bounty hunter

A priest that lost his faith an once served in the Confederacy.

I think these are ingredients for a good rp.

One more thing. Like all westerns when a story ends, another begins. Start whenever, I just wanna how many people are willing pick at it.
Iradaries
Rookie

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that answers pretty much all my questions thank you.

I think my character would fit the ruthless b*tch part. So I'd be claiming that one thank you. Also if no one else joins I am willing to play more parts if you are.

Give me a few days and I'll have a rough background and such for her.
Iradaries
Rookie

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't really know when it first started but as long as I can remember I have been fascinated with fire.

I'd steal any matchbooks from anywhere just to light the little sticks and watch them burn. It was entrancing, beautiful and dangerous. I loved it. I had hordes of the little books stashed away everywhere. Ma and Pa where always taking them away.

That's bout the only thing I remember bout my ma and pa though, I wasn't sure if that was 'cuz of what happened or just 'cuz i couldn't remember. I lost them when I was seven or eight.

They'd sent me off to school maybe hoping I'd stay out of trouble, Yeah right, trouble always seems to find me in the worst of places. After the boring lectures and such I'd snitched another book of matches from my teacher and gone hiding in the woods.

Lighting one at a time I'd watched them burn away slowly, almost in a trance of sorts. When suddenly I heard the bells in town ringing and shouts of fire. But all my little sticks where gone. Being me and of course the shouts telling me my favorite things was out and about set me instantly curious.

Stowing away my little book of fascination for later I ran back into town to see what all the commotion was about. When people saw me the stepped out of the way and turned whispering to one another. What the hell was going on.

Then I saw it, the smoldering remnants of my home and even the charred remains of my parents reaching for the door.

No one knew how it started and honestly I don't think much effort was put into it. My family wasn't of much prominence in town but the rumors flew.
Most thought it had been me though I tried telling everyone I hadn't done it no one believed me.

The whispers when on for months 'Kilt her family she did, over a little book of matches. Can you even imagine! Little fire demon she devil is what she is!' And so on and so forth. It got so bad that none of the other children were allowed to play with me.

Finally the town did something about it, they sent me away to live with my uncle, my pa's brother. I disgusting excuse for a man too deep in his drink and a horrid fondness for little girls.
At first I struggled with him, but I was only seven and what can a seven year old do against a full grown man. I learned to zone out when he came for me plotting my revenge while he ruined my body.

I planned it on the fifth anniversary of my parents death, I was twelve. Too old for him now but I'd make him pay anyway. I'd started thieving kerosene months before taking it here and there from the locals and hiding it away.

This night the old man lay passed out on the floor to drunk to even wake up as I poured bottle after bottle around the house and on his person. Then I lit one of my beautiful little matches and laid waste to another home. Thinking about that moment now makes me smile as I can hear his screams as he burned alive.

After that the incidents kept happening getting bigger and worse as I learned how my favorite toy worked. Anyone who got in my way or anyone who I didn't remotely like ended up burned to a crisp. It was beautiful and I loved every minute of it.

Soon they were sending marshals after me, so I picked up a gun and learned to use it with deadly efficiency, though I still preferred my little book of friends. I even adopted a look. A long crimson red coat.

Thus my name..
Crimson Blaze.

(Alright That's what I came up with. Tell me if I need to change anything. Also Im still not so sure bout the name so its subject to change.)
slavetotheWALL
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((All seems good. I too am not sure about the name, but the character seems great))
slavetotheWALL
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"It's a one way ticket to Kansas reverend... are you sure you wanna go there?"
Said the man in the pay booth to the priest.
"Yes, I must return to my old congregation in tornado alley. Lord knows those people need something to believe in with all of the weather they go through."
The man gave the reverend a ticket.
"Well I sure as hell don't need God to tell me not to live in heartland of twisters."
Both men gave a loud laugh and the reverend walked away onto his train which pulled in right after purchasing ticket. He carried with him a thick black leather bible and nothing else.
"Father, your ticket please"
"Here you are my good conductor"
"Fair you well Father"
The priest walked around looking for a seat, but found a suspicious looking young man sitting close at the window. What was most peculiar is that he kept his eye on the window and nowhere else except maybe for a peek at his watch. The train started and the priest sat down and stared at the young man.
"And where are you heading to?"
"Umm... Montana"
"Ahh..."
The two sat down as the train moved across the dessert giving a toot for every little town it past. About 45 minutes went by before the priest looked at the person and said.
"You know... you probably shouldn't be dressed like a cowboy staring outside and at your watch intermittently... some would say that to be suspicious behavior."
"What of it?" Replied the young man.
"Well, there's been talk that this train is carrying quite a bit gold for a deposit in Kansas. Lord knows why Kansas.. but there has also been some reports of trains being robbed."
A beat of silence passed between the man and the younger man. The priest gave a sigh, stood up toward the door from their room to the hallway and closed it.
"Sorry, mighty chilly in here, I get such spells during this weather."
"But... it's almost 80 degrees and you don't look that old."
The priest picked up his Bible started to slowly turn pages.
"What are you gonna save my soul? Find me Sanc-tit-tee?" Laughed the man.
"Oh no, most of the first part of this book speaks of so much evil and I find the second part to be... well... much of what you are saying to me."
"I don't underst-"
The priest within a second reached in the book and pulled a gun on his right hand and what appeared to be some kind of flare on his left.
"That is... Much of what you've been saying is bullshit. You may want to signal your men to back off on this train, because you see I've been planning this for well over a year now compared to you which may have been a couple of weeks"
The other man a little shaken by this reached for his gun, but the man dressed as a priest shot the young man while the train reached a tunnel. When the train past into the light of day, it showed to the boy in the priests clothing and priest in the younger mans clothing.
"I couldn't have guessed this better... although... this will make my plan a little more complicating"
The man then opened the passenger window and threw a flare out of the moving train as well as the young man's body. From a distance this signaled numerous bandits toward the train. The man now dressed as a cowboy hurried himself to the back of the train pushing through numerous people startled over where the gunshot came from as well as whether or not someone witnessed a priest falling into the wilderness. This commotion split some of the guards who were posted in front of the very last car. Leaving only but two standing in front of the door.
"Code. Blue Marshal. My friends we have a problem."
"We were wondering when you would make your move Blue, but I thought you were dressing as a priest first?" Said one of the guards.
"Things got complicated... it turns out we are not the only one's robbing the train so I could not toss the body of the robber, but I figured a bunch of bandits wouldn't concern themselves with their leader killing a priest, but... this does give us an upper-hand"
"How do you figure Blue?" Said the other guard
Blue then pointed his finger at both of the guards
"Well. Give me a uniform and we'll assert ourselves as the good guys while the bandits are well... $&#*... we'll let them kill the other guards so as to skip one step that may have been a bit... risky."
Both of the guards looked at each other and then at Blue.
"Blue Krait, I am damn glad I'm at the other end of your barrel." Replied one of the guards.
Iradaries
Rookie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The sound of the match striking and the sweet inhale of tobacco soothed the blonde haired woman's nerves. She never did like trains, too much could happen on them and then not enough could happen on them. A stalemate really. A grin touched her lips, they sure were pretty when they blew up though.

The only reason she was here was because of the rumors were that there was a large sum of gold being transferred to Kansas and she needed just a skim off the top. A little bit to hold her over and get her out of the lime light. She had too much trouble on her hands right now.

She inhaled and blew out a few rings of smoke and glanced out the window just in time to see a body tumbling off the train and a flare going up. Heh, shoulda guessed I wasn't the only one after the gold, better get my ass moving.

She pressed her cigarette into the plush seat filling the little cabin with smoke before stepping out and brushing off the crimson duster she wore. Around her others peeked out and there were murmurs of gunshots. She flipped up her collar and pulled her hat down a little more to hide her face. And made her way towards the back of the train.
slavetotheWALL
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Ok, this is what we will do. You guys will push forward at the front while I stay back he-"
"Oh $&#* you Krait, do you think we're dumb."
Krait gave a wry smile.
"You both know Im kidding. I got the roof. The rest of you push forward."
Both Krait and his companions pushed forward onto the train.
"Ladies and Gentleman, we are currently under seige. I am the Marshall and my friends here planned this as a decoy to lure the robbers. Now may I ask that all of you duck your heads beneath your seats so as to not get shot."
No passengers questioned Krait whilst in his uniform, luckily no one had also profiled him from earlier after the gunshot.
"Show time boys"
Krait then pushed forward to the front of the boxcar, then climbed up a ladder to find numerous bandits gathering like a nest of flies on @^*%. Blue raised his gun at the closest bandit.
"My boys... things are going just as planned. Unfortunately your brother was lost by one of the guard Smitty."
"Wha-? But why are you dressed as one?"
"After I avenged your brother, I took the assailants clothes."
"But... we saw a priest..."
"Your brother tried to blend in. Unfortunately he was profiled too easily. Worry you not my friends for I have a plan. Press forward and dispose of the guards. There are only three. I would suggest going down this boxcar as I believe they have already advanced thinking you are all ahead."
All of the bandits moved forward as Krait moved the last boxcar. Jumping onto the roof he made is way to the couplers and proceeded to undo them by hand.
"I must make this as seamless as possible. Hopefully they will not notice. I love it when a plan comes together."
Krait pulled a metal beating stick from his uniform and began nudging at the coupling until it finally came loose. He looked to see a woman moving toward the boxcar.
"A red duster? No...Why do all outlaws or thugs always have to be so... loud... She's bound to attract attention... Perhaps it is crimson if I have heard the rumors correctly... She could be quite useful... I need to be careful."
Blue then pulled his gun and aimed it at the Crimson.
"My dear, I have heard about you in the grapevine and know that you are on the run. Let me just do the math for you. There is a bounty on your head for just about the same amount as the gold behind me and there are three Guards and many brainless money seeking bandits. While making a deal on train boxcar that is losing speed to a locomotive going 50 mph isn't a comfortable atmosphere I am here to tell you that I'd rather not kill you. Reach for your gun and I will shoot you dead. I ask that you join me and I will you give the amount to pay for your... recreational activities... Many people can not put a name to my face for good reason, but I will tell you. My name is Blue Krait and there is a bounty on my head too, and fortunately no picture to go with it. We're practically even"
The boxcar was now moving 5 feet away from the train.
"Make your choice quick... I do not know how much I can guarantee yourself landing on this boxcar as time goes by."
Iradaries
Rookie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A little grin twisted her lips as she listened to Krait's proposal. "Well of course if you insist. I guess I shall have to join you." She took a few steps back and then ran forward launching herself onto the other boxcar.

Landing hard she cursed as she slowly rolled to her feet rubbing her shoulder. "Well Mr. Krait. I do believe the rest of your operations go as smoothly as this. If they do then I think I shall enjoy myself immensely."

She winked a bright blue eye at him and dusted herself off, "Now what, Sir?"
slavetotheWALL
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blue was a little taken back by the eyes but thought.
playing with fire... This could quite literally get me burned. Perhaps mothers words are wise.

"Excellent! I hope you are a hell a shot a shot Mrs. Blaze because those bandits are probably coming in about 4 minutes... If any are alive. I don't need any dead bandits from you though, instead I need you to aim for a certain rail switch ahead that will take us about 50 miles off course with the speed this train is going and buy enough time to loot and leave. I will cover you."

With that Blue headed for the top of the boxcar and laid in position.

"A shot is a shot... Large may be worth a lot but small is the pot... Well father let's see how good of an aim I am"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Roleplaying Area All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: