Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Dragon Blood
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Roleplaying Area
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BlackFang13
Has No Life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Don't think I often hear life interfering in a bureaucratic way))

Alvia could feel her brow furrowing as the man spoke. How could this man know so little? Is his homeland simply that far away? She leaned her weight on her right hand as the man continued to speak. The rough material grated against her left shoulder, unpleasant but ignorable. The long gash down the middle of her shirt cased the right sleeve to slide down her arm several inches.

“An otherworldly entity?” She asked, her left eyebrow lifting slightly. She chose not to wait for a response before continuing to speak. “I learned the way all children must, from whoever is able to teach and hasn’t been drug away by the slavers. And I was good once.”

She followed his gaze as the guard was stepping in front of Ranak’s cage. A young woman, bound followed behind him. Recently captured? The guard passed her cage without a syllable stopping only as he reached the back wall. He rested his back against the wall, leaning slightly to his right. Alvia felt her brow furrowing once more, if she was just captured wouldn’t she be going into a cage then? She slowly shifted back to Ranak.
Could be holding her for pick up.

"Actions speak louder than Wombats." - Auto-correct at its finest.
Lackadaisydragon
Has No Life

Location: One of 14 moons orbiting Polyphemus, which orbits Alpha Centauri A...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ranak was mildly surprised to see the woman with white and purple hair being led around outside the cages. Was she being returned? He tilted his head to one side curiously. Lady Ry had told him to find the two women that he now found himself in the company of, but not what to do once there.

He turned back to Alvia for the moment though, preparing to explain what had happened, "Yesterday evening I lay stabbed in an alley. A theif, not my attempted murderer, was going through my pockets and relieving me of my clothing when an entity appeared before me. She had horns as black as the night and ruby colored skin. She told me that my blood was special, a treasure. Next thing I know, the guards here are dragging me into a cage, calling me a DragonBlood," he kept his tone low as the guard and the woman approached, not thinking a guard to a slave house was to be in anyway trusted.

"You said you were good," he said to Alvia, "What were you good at? I mean, I've heard that there are different types of magic. Elemental, self change, medical, things like that. And on that note, know you how to find out one's affinity? If I am truly DragonBlood, I feel I must find out my area of focus."

Best sentence in the history of mankind- "He went insane for a while but then got bored and regained sanity." - found in the Ben 10 wiki, part of Professor Paradox's history.

Click the above to find out your role. ^
yuai77
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although the two dragonbloods in the room were speaking quite softly, Kagin could hear every word. The conversation caught her interest. These two were obviously recently brought in. She walked over to the cages, trying to not draw too much attention to herself. "Hey guys. I hate to be the eavesdropper, but I couldn't help but listen in. I'm Kagin the Silver." She was quiet, hoping that revealing herself with her title was not too much of a giveaway, but maybe they would think she was just revealing the kind of dragonblood she had. Although, most knew only fullblood dragons had such titles given to them.

Banner made by 09rper
BlackFang13
Has No Life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

“Black horns and ruby colored skin?” Alvia ran her hand over the back of her neck, “there was a story from my youth with a woman like that mentioned but I cannot remember what role she played.” She let her arm fall away from her neck.

“I had ties to ice.” She said stiffly, turning as the other woman approached and spoke. Alvia studied her quietly as the woman introduced herself. Her ears perked as she heard the guard speak under his breath.

“The silver?” there was a light scraping sound as the man shifted his weight. She half started to turn towards him but checked the motion. She looked back to Kagin. Is that of some importance that I am missing?

“Alvia.” She said, returning her name.

(Sorry, not that great of a reply.)

Lackadaisydragon
Has No Life

Location: One of 14 moons orbiting Polyphemus, which orbits Alpha Centauri A...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ranak looked to Kagin, taking in her appearance for the first time up close. Like Alvia, she was supernaturally beautiful, and her eyes almost glowed in their dank settings.

"Ranak Scarborn, the Confused," he offered a joking smile, but it was beginning to twitch downwards. To any, it would be obvious that he was finally coming to understand the reality of his situation.

He was a slave. A slave with magical powers, the blood of dragons and an ethereal woman with red skin looking over his shoulder, but a slave none the less. It was something he always knew could happen. DragonBloods were not the only people sold at the auction, after all, only the most expensive.

But understanding that it can happen and experiencing it are two, almost hilariously, different things. But he resolved to not break down and weep in the corner like some foppish boy that had been picked off the streets.

He would escape, on his own or through the two women who stood near him, but liberation would be his. The fire behind his bright grey eyes almost made them look white as he determined to not wallow in self pity.

To an outside observer, it would appear as if he'd gone through a gamut of emotions in only a few seconds and they wouldn't be far off.

Ranak turned his eyes to the burley guard, "I must ask, good sir, does this place have a way of telling what a DragonBlood is good at? I ask because I assume that, one) not all of us are forthcoming with our abilities, two) knowledge of said abilities would probably drive up the price for the, ah..." he hesitated to use the word 'slave', "merchandise, and three) I seem to have come upon a rather annoying case of amnesia and cannot remember my abilities."

Best sentence in the history of mankind- "He went insane for a while but then got bored and regained sanity." - found in the Ben 10 wiki, part of Professor Paradox's history.

Click the above to find out your role. ^
BlackFang13
Has No Life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Gail’s leaner rather than burley.)

“The silver.” Gail muttered again as he eyed Kagin. If she’s pure then the hells she doing in chains? Another uneasy shift caused the scabbard of his blade to scrape against the wall. His fingers briefly brushed against his blade’s hilt. His eyes shifted towards the male dragonblood as he started to speak, asking about his abilities.

Gail weighed his options for a moment, before starting forward. As he moved his left leg he could feel a muscle incorrectly pull, sending a tingling pain down his leg. He adjusted how he walked, leaning his weight to his right. He passed by Kagin, leaving a good foot of space between them, his right hand held slightly above his blade. He stopped at the male’s cage, Ranak being the name Gail thought he heard. Keeping Kagin on the edge of his vision Gail lifted his hands slightly.

“Hold out your hands and spread your fingers apart, then place your hands together so that only your fingertips touch.” He said, mimicking what do to with his hands. “Then extend your fingers as much as you can so that you have space between your two hands. Finally, focus on that space. The rest is your problem, not mine.” He finished with a shrug.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Roleplaying Area All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: