Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Something New - Our Beginning.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Roleplaying Area
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Iradaries
Rookie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:10 am    Post subject: Something New - Our Beginning. Reply with quote

(Please ignore the cheesy title. I have to come up with something better...)

Our story started out simply enough or so we like to think. My seven siblings and I were born, well not really born more like made, deep in the underground labs of Area 51. Now of course all of you know at least one story or something about Area 51 and some of it's true and some of it's not, it's not really my place to tell you fact from fiction, I'm only here to tell our story.

So, we were made literally in test tubes. Two types of Dna, Human and a sentient species, were spliced together to make us. What type of sentient species? Heh, I don't know. Yet.

We grew faster than a normal human, at age 1 we were the size of a 2 and half year old, at 2 we were at a 4 and a half year old, and so on. Until we were about 10 which would be about 20 or 21 in human years. We stopped growing.

Our capacity to learn was incredible as well, at teh age of 3 we were learning at a high school level. So like most anything in Area 51 we were made as a weapon. For what? Who knows. That was how we were trained though, every type of combat was taught to us. Hand to hand, melee, ranged. Everything.

Then at age 5 or abilities began to manifest. Each of us had our own unique talents and as soon as we had control of them we were always trying to outshine each other like any teenage siblings would have a rivalry.

As we got older we were always trying to escape, trying to see what was on the outside, till we did it so many times they decided to let us go out. On one condition...

They suppressed our memories. and placed each of us in different hospitals within a 150 mile radius of Area 51.

~
So this is where the rp will start, you are one of the 8 and wake up in a hospital not knowing who or what you are. The only clue that you have is a suit case full of money, $100,000 to be exact, and a vague note that tells you to find the others and you'll find out who you are.

So what will you do? Will you look for the others that the note speaks of or will you try and figure out things on your own?
~

Normal rules apply.
Please, Please use proper grammar. I don't want text speak at all. If you use it once I'll give you a warning but if it happens again. I will kick you out.
I will allow you a total of 3 one liners because I understand writers block and such. But if you go over the allowed amount I will kick you out, no questions asked.

If you would like a cs you only have to do the basics.

Name -
Description - They are made from an unnaturally beautiful sentient species so it goes to say they are all exceptionally beautiful.
Powers - You can have any powers you can think of just run it by me first and it has a weakness, and a tell. Meaning when they use their powers something shows up, ex- Eyes change color, a marking representing their power shows up on their skin etc.

If there are only so many characters I will allow you to play more than one.

So any questions?
I'll let people gather and make up their characters and then I'll start.
Rangiku
Has No Life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll think I'll join I'll need time to come up with an oc ok and I call dibs on some animal power ^^

Never mind ill get kicked out in two secents flat
Iradaries
Rookie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Going to be fleshing this out some more and working on it I just realized it doesn't make a whole lot of sense...

You can join just up your writing standards.
Rangiku
Has No Life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fine just don't kick me out
Iradaries
Rookie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright I'll work with you on one condition...
You let us help you with your writing..
Ask questions and we'll give you helpful pointers with out you getting defensive on us. If we think you need to add more, we tell you and help you make your post longer.

Deal?
Rangiku
Has No Life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Roleplaying Area All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: