Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Can't submit work on google chrome and a few other features

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cobra10
My First Post!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:50 am    Post subject: Can't submit work on google chrome and a few other features Reply with quote

I've fixed the problem on internet explorer (but that's usually messes up when I use it), I logged on to the site today and I can't submit My work ( I could on ie explorer) but I can't click it on google chromes broswer along with a few other features and I wanted to know if anyone else is having this problem.

This site worked fine on chrome but for some reason, log off, log in, carry on, it still doesn't make a difference and I'm stuck, I prefer to use google chrome over ie since that always messed up on My laptop (whilst chrome was a lot easier and no real trouble) so I really hope this can be fixed if there is a problem with this browser.
Dream_Fire
Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

have you tried logging on in firefox, if it works on firefox it may be Chrome, i know a few people had that problem when the new layout was first launched.

[End Message]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Help All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: