Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Old FAQ
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Frequently Asked Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lostecho
Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:08 pm    Post subject: STILL can't validate Reply with quote

Okay...don't know if anyone else has noticed, but the link to re-send the validation email does not work. This is all I get (no matter what browser I'm using, btw):

[i]Unable to connect
Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at forum.fanart-central.net.[/i]

I've tried my hotmail acct, but all I can do is resend login pw. Please help.
Chinroku_sama
My First Post!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:32 pm    Post subject: Category Box Problem Reply with quote

I have a question - when I go to submit some of my pictures and I go to the category box, the category I want isn't listed there, but I KNOW that it exists. For example: I have some Kirby pictures already uploaded in the Kirby section under Video Games, however, when I went to upload another one, I went to Video Games: Nintendo and the Kirby section didn't pop up! So I had to upload it under just the Nintendo section. It's done that few times now, and I have no clue why it doesn't bring all the categories up in the choice box.
Please help!
cstdenis
Evil Overlord

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Due to a bug, some categories don't show up in the box. Hopefully I'll manage to get it (and some other category bugs) fixed soon.
Stratadrake
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Refer to the "Missing Categories?" thread under Category Assistance for more information.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Frequently Asked Questions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15
Page 15 of 15

Jump to: