Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Anime you missed watching on tv

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Anime & Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
matthespeedstar
Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:25 am    Post subject: Anime you missed watching on tv Reply with quote

[color=blue]I'm sure you know where this is going but I'll explain anyway. There are times when I miss watching some of the old animes I caught when I was younger. Sure I can catch most of them on sites with them, but not all of them.

So, what animes do you miss watching on tv or at all? (The whole series had to been aired on tv then taken off permanently)

Some that I miss are:

Sailor Moon
DragonBall/Z/GT
Cardcaptors
Sonic X
Inuyasha
FullMetal Alchemist
Pretty Cure[/color]
MrJRussell1987
My First Post!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[color=#003366]Good question there, Mat.

Now that you mention it. back when i was VERY young. I use to watch Sailor Moon ever morning before I go to School. (Bet you never knew i use to watch it. Wink ) But I saw the remake just yesterday of Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Crystal. I'm looking forward to watching that. Very Happy

Another one I use to miss as well. And Boy this one was good. Samurai Pizza-Cats. I use to LOVE that anime in the 90's Oji (if that is how you spell his name) Use to always crack me up. XD

I really miss watching Digimon Seasons 1 and 2 as they were my favourite anime as well.
[/color]
[color=#003366][i][b]"The Man's Not a camel..
The Man needs a drink."[/b][/i][/color]

Last edited by MrJRussell1987 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
matthespeedstar
Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="MrJRussell1987"][color=darkblue]Good question there, Mat.

Now that you mention it. back when i was VERY young. I use to watch Sailor Moon ever morning before I go to School. (Bet you never knew i use to watch it. Wink ) But I saw the remake just yesterday of Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Crystal. I'm looking forward to watching that. Very Happy

Another one I use to miss as well. And Boy this one was good. Samurai Pizza-Cats. I use to LOVE that anime in the 90's Oji (if that is how you spell his name) Use to always crack me up. XD

I really miss watching Digimon Seasons 1 and 2 as they were my favourite anime as well.
[/color][/quote]

[color=blue]I just want the remastered and dubbed Stars season right now.

Also Digimon's still going on tv with the Fusion season. (Haven't seen it myself but my listings show it)[/color]
Firiel
Has No Life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Technically, my answer is "all." My family didn't watch much TV when I was a kid, so my familiarity with anime is a mixture of friends being willing to give me crash-courses, and online sites such as Netflix and Crunchyroll. The only anime so far that I've been watching while it's still airing has been Sword Art Online, although I'm interested in checking out what there is so far on Sailor Moon Crystal when I have a couple spare hours. Smile
Morpher
Forum Scalleywag

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The one anime in particular that I miss watching is Zoids New Century. I used to watch this show every morning when I was very young before I went to school.

I wish I could've seen the other Zoid anime's, never saw them on tv, though I don't know if they were ever dubbed in English.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Anime & Manga All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: