Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Approval Panel Staff

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> FAC Site Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Morpher
Forum Scalleywag

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:32 pm    Post subject: Approval Panel Staff Reply with quote

You know, I didn't really think too much on this til now but, who approves the art for new comers without auto-approval or for those that submit in one of the monitored categories? I know Shadowfalcon is the head AP staff since Luckylace222 left but, they haven't been on since September '15.

I'm not aware of any other AP staff but, who is approving the art when the need arrives? Do the Admins assist in this? Or if the image's have sat in approval long enough do they just get approved automatically regardless of not being screened?

I'm kinda curious on this.
Stratadrake
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think currently it is just myself and battou.
Strata here: [url=http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/242293]Nanowrimo[/url] - [url=www.fanart-central.net/user-Stratadrake.php]FAC[/url] - [url=http://stratadrake.deviantart.com]dA[/url] - [url=www.furaffinity.net/user/Stratadrake/]FA[/url]
[size=9]Disclaimer: Posts may contain URLs. Click [url=http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TVTropesWillRuinYourLife]at your own risk.[/url][/size]
Morpher
Forum Scalleywag

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, thanks for the answer.
Jadis
Still very bored

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does Fac ever get new staff? How are they chosen? I'm just curious how it works, i'm not volunteering ...

Having very few people on staff is not good, and tends to keep the site from growing much. and can be disastrous if by chance anything happens to those people such that they can't actively contribute for a time.

although on the other hand, having staff who don't do their job or do it badly can be worse than having too too few,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> FAC Site Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: