Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Webcomics?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Other interests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Firiel
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:14 pm    Post subject: Webcomics? Reply with quote

Does anybody else here sometimes like to read comics (whether gag-a-day strip format or graphic-novel style) which are either exclusively online, or are online for free via their creator with an option to buy hardcopy if you really like it? I used to be constantly checking out new comics by different artists online, figuring out which ones were just a quick evening's binge and which ones were interesting enough I wanted to stay with them in the long haul. I've narrowed it down to a few steady favorites and the stuff I check in on once in awhile at this point, but I'm curious if anybody else around here likes webcomics, and if so, which ones they would recommend and why?
Morpher
Forum Scalleywag

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't really read or follow any web comics. But, I did read a (forever unfinished) Persona 4 spoof web comic by someone known as [url=http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Webcomic/Hiimdaisy]Hiimdasiy[/url]. I know they've done other parody web comics for other things as well but I haven't read them. Last I heard they started there own original web comic called [url=http://cucumber.gigidigi.com/129-2/]Cucumber Quest[/url]. Don't know much about it (again not an avid web comic reader) but, it might be worth checking out.
Firiel
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could give it a shot, anyway. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Other interests All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: