Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
daily submission limit

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jadis
Still very bored

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:57 pm    Post subject: daily submission limit Reply with quote

I've got a question. explain how the submission limit works currently.

when I have unknowingly "exceeded my daily submission limit" [didn't know there still was one, when I joined it was three, but that went away a while ago...how many is the limit now, so I can plan accordingly as I used to do?] and how many days must I wait before being allowed to submit again? 24 hours or the whole next day or what?

I started getting the message yesterday because I submitted panels separate rather than compelling them so I could share them with the person who requested them faster, and by the time I got all done, I couldn't post the assembled project. today I am still getting that message.

if I submit something and then delete it because the file was too large, resize and resubmit to avoid getting stuck in the approval stack, does the deleted image count against my submission limit?

if I delete something after exceeding my limit, will I then be free to submit again?
Falconlobo
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think if you delete a image it does count
but if you just replace an edited image it does not

[img]http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj257/esmtie14/2hpoaao.gif[/img]
LOL dancing TMNT's
Morpher
Forum Scalleywag

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't really have much knowledge on the submissions anymore as I don't really submit enough art to hit the cap and what not. But, from what I know, and if it hasn't changed to effect my knowledge, I believe the number of submissions you can submit is [i]three per day[/i].

I'm not sure on the other stuff but, I think I'd agree with Falconlobo on what she's said.

EDIT:
[quote="Jadis"]when I joined it was three, but that went away a while ago...how many is the limit now[/quote]

Wait, the limit did go away? Hm, yeah, just goes to show how outdated my knowledge is. I wasn't even aware of that change. I'm assuming it's still 3 but, I honestly can't say for certain.

Last edited by Morpher on Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Falconlobo
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think the limit might be about 8 a day or maybe 5?

[img]http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj257/esmtie14/2hpoaao.gif[/img]
LOL dancing TMNT's
Morpher
Forum Scalleywag

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^Wow, up potentially around that much huh? Yeah, my knowledge is definitely outdated. xP
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Help All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: