Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Pokemon - Pokedex (Pokemon Types) - Fairy type

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Category Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
popplio
My First Post!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:38 am    Post subject: Pokemon - Pokedex (Pokemon Types) - Fairy type Reply with quote

I have a suggestion for a category here! While I'm not sure if we have quite enough submissions, I think perhaps, making a section for Fairy type Pokemon would be beneficial, more for the sake of keeping the site up to date. The Fairy type was added to Pokemon in X/Y, which came out in 2013. That was quite a while ago now, so... IDK, it's just something I think we should have! I know that there are a few pictures of Sylveon on here, and several old Pokemon have had their type changed to Fairy, so yeah! That's all! :0
Stratadrake
Grammar nazi
(and proud of it)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Technically elemental typings shouldn't have been something to make categories for, but until we get a replacement system built ... sure, it *IS* one of the elemental typings now, and it'll at least complete the set.

To that end, I found almost 50 pictures that can be easily classified as Fairy category.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Category Suggestions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: