Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Some food for thought for the week-end

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dumas
Still very bored

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:47 am    Post subject: Some food for thought for the week-end Reply with quote

Sorry for the lack of originality for the title of this thread. Embarassed

I spotted this post on Toonzone forums http://www.toonzone.net/forums/threads/news-and-politics-2017-general-political-discussion-thread.5578551/page-7#post-85048421

I quote a short exterpt.
[quote]"Why do liberals protest more than conservatives? There are a lot of reasons. For one, they tend to be younger. This is probably why you see more property damage and violence than happens at conservative rallies. Young people do dumb things, they're passionate and reckless. But then young conservatives don't seem to be violent in nearly the same numbers. There is a reason for this too.

In my opinion liberals are more passionate and intense about what they say and do than conservatives are. This isn't to say that liberals have deeper convictions. Only that the way they feel about what they believe and what they're fighting against is totally different than the way conservatives feel about what they do/are. This has everything to do with power dynamics.

Speaking in general terms, conservatives want to maintain the status quo, liberals and progressives want to change it. So liberals often feel like they're fighting against or for something, whereas conservatives feel like they're trying to defend something. While conservatives will stand for and against certain things on principle, for liberals it all feels so much more personal: it's about justice, it's about defending the oppressed and protecting the persecuted....."[/quote]

Ironic to see the liberals are now becoming the establishement and as the old cliche goes, they become what they hated which bring me an other interesting rant I saw on GMInsidenews
http://www.gminsidenews.com/forums/f19/bmw-halt-south-africa-expansion-plans-after-strikes-137497/index2.html#post3080785
[quote]
"I've stated numerous times that when formed, the Coal Miners Union, the UAW, and various other unions were badly, badly needed in the US.

The history of the coal miners will stand your hair on end, given the law enforcement and US military complicity in acting as armed thug enforcers for the coal companies. There were firefights and slaughters of innocents, reminiscent of the Indian Wars in their brutality if not on that scale.

Many here will know the history of the UAW, the battle of the overpass, Henry Ford's (an admirer of A. Hitler, one should note) very own thug enforcer Harry Bennet who kept the factory workers under a Castro-like behavioral thumb through the most intrusive means imaginable, and how badly the UAW was needed at that time.

[b]Unfortuntately organizations designed to right a wrong often morph into the very problem and pathology they were designed to combat.[/b] That can be a union, an agency, a War on Drugs that becomes a drug itself for militarizing and steroiding police and encouraging them to set up people and confiscate expensive properties. Along come unidentified informants, false testimony, prosecutors wired like the Duke Lacrosse Scandal's Mike Nifong and innocents swept up along with the guilty."[/quote]

And now we're in a sort of new counter-culture wave from what I saw from this vlog from Paul Joseph Watson on Youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avb8cwOgVQ8
TeeJay87
Very bored

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vast majority of liberals (and leftists in general) are either kids in their rebel age period or people with issues; both tend to rely on emotions combined with idealism rather than on reason. They believe in progress without care for its costs, just like their idols Bolsheviks "developed" Russia after reign of Romanov dynasty.

Liberalism has roots in noble-in-theory feeling to equalize everyone and everything even despite implying such level is simply impossible to achieve. Some examples are below:

- people allergic to gluten simply can't feed on normal gluten bread from obvious reasons;

- non-smokers won't find issuing tobacco useful, unless for trading purposes with smokers;

- libs dream about multi-cultural society where Muslims live with atheists and LGBTs living together despite Quranic calls to fight those two products of liberal society - [b]now imagine such multi-culti society, where its members are issued pork meal [/b]- Muslims and vegans won't even touch pork from their beliefs.

That's the main flaw of liberalism - despite its advocates claim being humanists themselves, they treat humans like cars in factory; that they only differ in colours and nothing else. Humanization through objectification should count as hypocrisy.

As for conservatives being the new counter-culture, in my opinion it has been caused by disintegration of the Western culture, especially seen in Western Europe and Northern America. Leftists have gained such power there, that normal people are being pushed to the underground; Belgium is good example with churches being either closed or turned into restaurants, hotels and similar non-religious objects. [/b]
Dumas
Still very bored

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the post TeeJay87.

A bit more on the table, I founded a new video titled "why I left the left"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiVQ8vrGA_8 and a vlog posted by vlogger E.T. Williams alias Doctor of Common Sense. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wYBL8M8c-c
TeeJay87
Very bored

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Dumas"]Thanks for the post TeeJay87.

A bit more on the table, I founded a new video titled "why I left the left"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiVQ8vrGA_8 and a vlog posted by vlogger E.T. Williams alias Doctor of Common Sense. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wYBL8M8c-c[/quote]

Mr. Williams seems to have plenty of fine quality videos about issues happening in the world. I agree with his view on the left - leftists are indeed regressive people, especially those seen online.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: