Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
"samurai Executioner/lone Wolf And Cub"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Anime & Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nanda

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Waiting for new issues of the several manga I pick up every other month or so can get really tedious, so I decided to pick up yet another series to make the wait seem shorter, and this time it was a thick, stocky, pulp-comic-looking-thing called "Samurai Executioner;" I assume it's called something else completely in Japanese, because that isn't the best of titles. The translation wasn't the greatest; too many modern words and phrases (like "cool") for something placed in ancient Japan, but I'll blame that on American stupidity, and not the original author, because the story itself was VERY interesting; dark, intense, and loaded with all that Samurai-esq ideology. I've been toying with the idea of getting "Lone Wolf and Cub" for awhile now, and having now read it's precurser, I think I just might have to. So, anyone else care to share their impressions of these comics? Without giving too much away?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Anime & Manga All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: