Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Female Characters We All Hate...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Anime & Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
crimsoncloverv
Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Note: Most anime fans feel VERY VERY strongly about their opinions of certain characters. When you mix ppl who like these certain characters and those who hate them, BAD THINGS HAPPEN!!!
This has been your Anime Physics lesson for the day here is your example:
*allows her dark side, Moo, to take over* HOW [i][u][b]DARE[/b][/u][/i] YOU CRITICIZE THE GREAT RELENA DEATH SITE!!!! AND THE SITE ISN'T DEVOTED TO KILLING HER!!! THAT'S JUST ONE OF THE GREATEST PARTS!!! THE SITE IS ABOUT HEERO NOT BEING TOAST AND ADORABLE, ADOPTABLE CHIBIS!!! AND YOUR POINT ABOUT KILLING FAKE PPL IS STUPID CUZ YOU SAID YOU'D RATHER KILL A FAKE GERBIL!!! THAT'S EVEN STUPIDER!!! THAT'S OFF TOPIC AND EVIL!!! THIS IS AN ANOYING FEMALE CHARACTER THREAD, NOT A KILL CUTE FLUFFY GERBILS THREAD!!!!!!!! *puts Moo back in the cage* Anywho, that, kiddies, is your anime physics lesson of the day!
Silvermoonlight
Rookie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know I 'm kinda stunned by your reply it's very childish. I wasn't even trying to offend you, just stating an opinion if you can't take others opinions then you have a problem with communication and need to learn how to take in what others say.

Note that I'm not putting up angry faces or bitching back to you.

Here’s your lesson also, you should expect that not everyone will agree with you because not everyone likes what you like.

Plus loosen up it's not the be all and end all in life if someone doesn't like what you like. There’s also no need to flame them or get pissed off or try to make a show.

It's true maybe what I said was stupid but the gerbil is funny, watching a character I like get blown up or hurt, I might not like that. I doubt you would ether if it was an anime character you liked.

Would you like that, If it was a character you liked who was being hurt on a website? Like Hero for instance?

Also if you bitch about this reply or flame me again your just proving my point that you can't accept the opinions of others.

*I apologise for taking this off topic*
DragonRider
Rookie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2004 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing *claps for Silvermoonlight* You aren't the only Relena supporter around! I can hook you up with my sister, you'll make [b]great[/b] friends! I find nothing wrong with Relena either. Laughing
Silvermoonlight
Rookie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL Very Happy Laughing

How pityful.... You had to throw insults at me like a silly little girl, you couldn't just post to say you disagree or be nice about it. Very Happy

Your very amuseing, you brought a smile to my lips thankyou so much. Very Happy

Silvermoonlight
Rookie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="LynxTheWindMaiden (Lynx)"] Mmm..? ...Strange... :huh: [/quote]
Not caught on yet have we? Very Happy

Ah and I thought you'd be a little quicker since you seem to find it so amusing and fun to insult people. Very Happy

Let me explain it for you, I find you funny because you throw insults at people, I'm laughing very hard at you because of how pitiful you are Very Happy

Now who's dumb? Laughing
Powtaz
Oldbie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i still think that Heero is Toast.

reason: They both fit in my pocket.

but to move on with my vote, i dislike: Chi chi from dragon ball z. Bulma rocks though.

how come no1 said chi chi. shes a freakin phsyco!!!
Powtaz
Oldbie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

also, wow, this ploace is its own little world, compared to all the other posts. who are u people. lol.
Powtaz
Oldbie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

also, who is Releena. the name sounds ubergay, lol.

and i agree with Silvermoonlight, throwing insults around is immature. opinions are not used to fight with words, they are used to express your thoughts.

*is deep*
Silvermoonlight
Rookie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="LynxTheWindMaiden (Lynx)"] Shut your trap! I was being scastic! Besides theres no reson for me to be wasting my time on you.

So go away, you silly little girl..I can get mad easly..so don't mess...

And another thing I don't throw insults at people all the time, your the first one to have started all this s**t so i'm just trying to finish it!

Mmmm...you think your so clever don't you?  <_< [/quote]
Your really are pathetic, if it's not insults then you sink to threats.

Let me tell you what you are, your a person who mean's
nothing in my eyes, why?

Because you’re just a person over the web a no body, whose insults and threats mean nothing in cyberspace. I mean at the end off day to me its just words, words which I can laugh at even more.

Plus if you get mad you really shouldn't be on forms, why? Because once you get pissed off you'll sink as low as to threaten and abuse...Which you've already done need I say no more.

Another thing before I go I am smarter than you, why? Because I don’t have to stoop as low as threats and I can except the opinions off others something which you really need to learn and wise up on.

Now go back to your room and sulk like the little girl you are and get over it.
Silvermoonlight
Rookie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm.. Amusing again you think I'm an IT Girl.

Sad real sad, guess you forgot to check by my art and fan fiction, those can say a lot about what a person is in to. Funny again since IT girls don’t play online games or draw demons.

I've seen your art I know your young, actually saying that your a good artist who will one day go far. If you don’t beat up your boss before that because you didn't like the opinion he gave about your art.

In truth If I thought I was better than you I'd be curseing and insulting your art right now and saying mines way better, but I'm not doesn't that say something to you?

Shame I thought you'd cool off or MP me, guess that's bellow you as well.

Plus I do live in the UK many people live in the UK its a big country. It's likely you'll run in to someone from the UK on a forum once in a while get used to it.
Silvermoonlight
Rookie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This wont be your last reply...You like this fight far to much you want to win and prove your better.

Hell if you do go away after this I'll be surprised, shocked and I'll see you as a mature person for walking away. Because it's shows you can let things rest.

*Note I didn't use the term except defeat or call you the loser*

How old am I? Ah right I get it I say how old I am then you'll insult me about my age or try to say that your more mature and all that crap that people say in web fights.

No not gonna fall for that one, age has nothing to do with anything really you just need me to say it so you can take the piss.

Your gonna have to try a lot harder than that.
JJ
Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate Morrigan from NightWarriors, and it has nothing to do with her being a succubus. I have my reasons, let's leave it at that.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
cheesey_squeezey
Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annoying people... annoying people... where should I start...? Where is my list? Ahhhhh I can't remember. Tea form Yugioh, Mia from Ronin Warriors, Kagome from Inuyasha, and all the other snobs and idiots out there. The plain old annoying ones like Lirin and Goku from Saiyuki are okay but I can't stand the idiots!
a-drawer-4ever
Very bored

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

heh! lets seee!! hm.. I got a couple!! Grr! heheh!!!

T'ea/anzu

Kagome

um.. and others I don't know the names of!
shinta_43
Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2004 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't stand kuagra form fruits basket!!#_# :ph34r:
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
RiRiana
Very bored

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The female character that I hate with a mad flaming passion is Megumi from Rurouni Kenshin cause she's a bitch and people actually have the nerve to pair her up with MY Sano! Other then that, I hate:

Tea-YGO(friendship will help us through, and all that bullshit)
Kikyo-Inuyasha(She tries to kill Kagome and Inuyasha, that bitch!)
Rin-Inuyasha(My Sesshomaru, not hers!!!)
Bambi-Planet Ladder(DIE!!!)
Rini-Sailor Moon(so annoying)

Thats all I canh think of at the moment but there are many more that I hate!!!
Shades_Of_Darkness
Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Kiku. They're just...really annoying! I can't stand the way Relena yells Heero's name. That just annoys the hell out of me! I don't really like Tea either. I sooooooo also agree with Sanofangirl. I also can't stand Kikyou from Inuyasha!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Chi_chan
Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate chichi the great big focking gob woman of dbz
Seto_lover
Very bored

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2004 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate dbz all togeather, too many episodes! *goes dizzy thinking of all of them*
Lexar
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2004 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I very very much dislike Pan. She is the main reason (not the only) that db-gt was so messed up compared to dbz. No offence to all the girls out there who think otherwise, but the combination dragonball plus female main character, it just doesn't work. Pan should never have been born. And she's ugly.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Anime & Manga All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 3 of 15

Jump to: