Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Fanfiction Fixed
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
acestuff2002
Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heyy all i just put up a story and i need some reveiws from ppl so i was thinkin u guy's could read it. thanks. it's called "the wolf story". :ph34r:
Sanokura
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote]
I've had the same problem since I started here. No matter which file format I save it under, it says the same thing. [/quote]

Maybe it's your computer....If you're running lower versions than the site then you might have problems. At least, thats what I was told on a different site.

[quote]you should find one of the mods, like Kate and B.[/quote]

what ever happened to...what the hell is her name?! I haven't been here in a while so I have to think about it....LAYZ! thats it. What happened to LayzCarter?
Brianhjh

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Sanokura (Jacquie)"] what ever happened to...what the hell is her name?! I haven't been here in a while so I have to think about it....LAYZ! thats it. What happened to LayzCarter? [/quote]
Layzcarter's was here more often than Kate this summer :mellow:

you're forgetting Fallen.
Sanokura
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote]Layzcarter's was here more often than Kate this summer [/quote]

I know she was.. I just left because exams and then I went to Atlanta. now I'm back!

....aren't you all thrilled......... (sarcasim)

But I meant...it sounded like she wasn't here anymore.....hmmmnvm...I need to get back in the loop. lol
cstdenis
Evil Overlord

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Layz's computer is broken so she hasn't been online as much for the last week or so.

Also the whole being pregnant thing also has been intermitantly taking her away from the site for the last 8 or so months.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: