Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Dance Dance Revolution!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Akito
Has No Life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone ever played Dance Dance Revolution before? There's a lot of them, they even have soundtracks for them, lol, I should get one sometime, the songs are kinda catchy. Keyword would be kinda. Anyway, yeah, like it's a lot of fun, I'm ok at it, mi average is prolly a B in rating, lol, I own the Ultra Mix one for XBOX, but I play the DDRMax2 for PS2 a lot too XD
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Fan_Boy
Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes! DDR rocks the bebop!

I first got DDR Max for my PS2, along with a dance pad. My brother soon took to DDR and has since become dizzyingly spectacular. Then I started to play DDR at arcades with my boyfriend (I miss doing that!), and I was opened to the world of dancing to [i]It's Raining Men[/i] by Gerri Halliwell.

Can you picture it? A dude sporting an orange shirt which reads "toast" in Japanese (katana = "to-suto"), with rainbow armbands, a rainbow belt, and a backpack full of candy, going hard to DDR? Yes ... I was gorgeous. Laughing

I'm currently addicted to Space Channel 5: Special Edition for the PS2
I've recommended it to my brother.
Sanoshi
Site Helper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

:DDDD DDR rocks my feet!

Surprised Alas with my @$$ sitting in class and at home most the day, when i dance, it hurts. ;-; >D

Ohh yes.. back in the dayss.... i only own one DDR game, Konami Mix for the PS1. I played that thing like bizzarooo! Dude i lost weight like god speed. Alas, my time of the month came, and i crawled back to the dephs of new video games and my tablet..

I wish i knew more songs, but the ones i mainly can do that are really super duper fun are the Paranoia songs and Hysertria (Not to mention Dive). Any fast song is fun! Ack but when it comes to 1 step, slow @$$ song...

i fail it.

Trust me. I can. It's possible.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Boss_Man7089
Still very bored

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay! i play on the dance machines with my mate. We always love to have aquick go on them

We play EZ2 dancer its a korean one where you use your hands as well as your feet
Sanoshi
Site Helper

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprised wow! Your hands and feet!?

christ that sounds hard..o.o;;
BAMFManiac
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha i'm sure you were awesome, fan boy (but why does your shirt say toast...?)

my boyfriend has DDR for ps2 and i've played it of couple times at his house. heh my average grade is around a c- lol i'm soo bad. the sad part is i've been dancing since i was 5. he's really good tho. he played a few times at the beach arcades (showoff!) and everyone stands around and watches. it really is an addictive game- and yea it's cool b/c it's really exercise. (subliminally making kids do physical activity and like it! gasp!)

hands and feet? how do you manage that, chris?
alamarang
Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love DDR! I have DDR Max for Play Station 2. Its sooo much fun. I think everyone should play DDR. I like the Paranoia (sp?) song too. I was only able to pass it on standered mode for the first time yesterday though. Other than that I love the song Candy.
Fan_Boy
Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe my shirt is one of those shirts that just says things in foreign languages just for the sake of it. Kinda like how in Japan they have shirts with nonsensical english verbiage
Boss_Man7089
Still very bored

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well ez 2 has sensors where you swipe across them about body height and then you use your feet like ddr except there are only 3 directions, i shall try and get a pic for you guys some time but right now i gotta go to geography Ugh <_<

Laterz
BAMFManiac
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol o ok i get it (your shirt, that is), fan boy. very cool

hmm that sounds interesting, chris. i don't think i've ever heard of ez 2 or any dance games w/ hands and feet.

geography?!?! psssh stupid subject. i'm sorry you must take it.
Boss_Man7089
Still very bored

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heres is a pic of the dance machine ez2 for all of ya. As you can see the blue things behind the rests are where you swing your hands across [img]http://yazine.n4.co.kr/img/article/article24_image04.gif[/img]

Nah geographies cool, except one of my teachers hes annoys the class sooooo much besides that its a cool subject Grr!
Akito
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

d00d mi pad broke for the 2nd time, this is the suxxorz.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Video games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: