Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Photos
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 290, 291, 292  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2004 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Instead of uploading pictures to the site, this is the thread to post random photos in (that is, those that don't have a discussion to go with them...like posting a photo of yourself).
Powtaz
Oldbie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what about me being evil?

Evil me

or me, palying pool

I am the master

what more can i say. i like sunglasses. and shark teeth.
SgtNeko-chan
Still very bored

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a pic of me last year. I havn't changed much. I'm in my Basketball uniform. I know I look like a fag.
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2004 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, Pow, you'd almost be cute if you weren't such a psycho.
Powtaz
Oldbie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Powtaz is flattered.
Thank you Fallen and Alex. Thank you indeed.

Your not half bad urself Fallen.

*thinks*

um, i mean, arg. we just complimented eachother. THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END! lol j/k
Lasher
I used to work here

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WTF?

Whoa, you two just complimented each other?

And not any normal s**t, but looks? WTF? No one told me the end was near, geez....are you two feeling all right? Really?

heh

*sighs* the beginning of a beautiful relationship

lol

in all truth, i kind of thought when look at the pool table shot "Man, if they didn't know each other, i bet fallen might actually say "eh, not half bad"...but then i read it below and yes, i was surprised. lol *shrugs*
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
layzcarter
I used to work here

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Powtaz you remind me of Mike Comrie in that first pic of you. :)

This is a terrible pic of me and georges laraque and jason smith.. they play for the Edmonton Oilers. The picture was taken in Vancouver B.C Canada.

http://img12.photobucket.com/albums/v36/la...rter/lyndge.jpg

Yes I'm aware I look like a dork :)

This is me and Domo

http://img12.photobucket.com/albums/v36/la...carter/lynd.jpg

This is me and the husband. We've been together since I was 16 :)

http://img12.photobucket.com/albums/v36/la...rter/darker.jpg

This is just him by himself

http://img12.photobucket.com/albums/v36/la...zcarter/ash.jpg
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, you should know I'm very capable of setting personality aside. Think of all the jerks I think are sexy.

Edit: LayzCarter is pretty.
layzcarter
I used to work here

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Layzcarter needs to lose weight ;)

thanx fallen Smile I love you now. I'm drawing a fallen angel for you.. lol.. it sucks... but you best pretend to like it when i eventually finish it Smile
Tenchigirl15

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="MiRoKuZgUrL12 ()"]haha...I have a picture of Jake but its very old...I did finaly have one of myself but I got rid of it ;-;[/quote]
man that sucks!!!! hoping that youll get a new pic of you. Smile

anyway heres a pic of me from this past summer at after social party. and yes Im UGLY!!!! <_<
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was my Halloween "costume" (it's just stuff out of my closet. Shhhh). I went to a party as a groupie. Passes around my neck: Guns n' Roses, Poison, Motley Crue, AC/DC, Skid Row, David Lee Roth. I get around. Cool Rolling eyes

Keep them photos comin'.
layzcarter
I used to work here

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me and marty reasoner from the Edmonton Oilers :)

I look like a dolt of course... but he looks equally as messed Smile
BAMFManiac
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aahhh dude you people are all so good looking! damn the beautiful people! ahh well...

um wooo i found one picture on my computer of my friend and me. it's from 2 years ago when she and i were getting ready for some dinner/dance thingie that i was forced to go to (dances and me... don't really mix). err i'm the one on the rite (with the dark brown hair)
layzcarter
I used to work here

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fallen.. because you was so nice with that comment about me not being ugly and all.. I drew you a picture... of .. an angel... a fallen angel.. so original Smile I also entered it into the contest... anyway here it is.

For fallen Smile ( Not a photo.. anyone other than fallen can ignore )

http://fanart.ctgameinfo.com/pictures.php?...e&picture=52966
Powtaz
Oldbie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well. i have 3 things to say:
1- lazycarter is a woman!!!???!!!!! and not just "a" woman, but a very pretty one. wow, u learn something new everyday, lol.

2-Awwwwwwww, tankie u mirokuzgirl, im totally flattered.

3- *stares at alex* ....*stares*....um, hello!!!!!!! ur very pretty!
MiRoKuZgUrL12

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

n_n your welcome Pow
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BAMFManiac
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*waves* hello powtaz!!! o and errr thanks very much...

o and that's an incredibly awesome picture, lazycarter! great job!
Lasher
I used to work here

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of Lazy, you DO NOT need to lose weight, you silly person you Razz I will say you and your husband look adorable together, and the pic of him alone, he looks grumpy, the type of guy you don't want to make mad cause he could say something real cruel probably, lol. But he's cute, and i think your so pretty, i love your dark hair *tugs at hair* I need to make an appointment soon to get mine done, i've been abusing it. Bet u haven't a split end yet *Grins* i go months without a hair cute, straighten, blow dry my hair, and i never get split ends Razz hahaha lmao

(i'm in a good mood, i feel like being silly, so just enjoy it while it lasts)

Alex, you and your friend a pretty, you to both have nice hair to (yes, i notice hair a lot for some reason) lol. Nice hair to powtaz Razz not as shiny as the girls though, haha! use product! *sprays pow with product and runs away laughing evily*

And Lazy, all those athletic guys yuu have pics with, i want them, and the dress nice. They aren't guy are they, every nice hot guy i see who dresses nice always end up gay T_T damn you gay men, why can't you be straight, just for me *throws mags at frank and nigel* and 15 years younger lol

Fallen just looks hot, and i bet she'd kick all our asses, thats why you beg Li and Powtaz, its the way to a womans heart, and never saying not ot her, and major @$$ kissing Razz

Umm, i'm real funny about pictures of me, last one taken of me was like, 8 or nice years ago, that how weird i am about it, if i see one of me, i'll burn it, steal it and then burn it, or just throw a bunch of chemicals on it to ruin it and such. That's why i'm a amatuer photographer, i get to take the pics, and yet, i'm not in them, cause I'M IN CONTROL! (has a major problem with control, yes, i admit it)

So um, this is a pic of a friend, who's actually the older sister to my childhood best friend. She's like four years older than me, but ever since we were little, whenever i was with her and her sister (childhood friends) we were all told how we al looked related, sisters, and some woman actually thought twins once when i was sitting out on the porch with just her while my friend was upstairs getting changed for us to go swimming T_T So i'll post this pic up, but it is not me, me and her just look like sisters like people always told us

Same hair in lenght and color, mine even falsl just likes hers (theif) lol, she's copying my hair style now! Razz but the only major differences that really stick out to me, are my eyes are an extremly dark brown, that look black almost from a distance. And she just looks perfect *is becoming jealous of her facial structure) what the hell am i complaining about, i've been told sicne i was 4 i look like her so i should be happy since i've looked up to her oh...almost all my life Razz

If i get one scanned, i'll put up the pic that was took of me before i moved those 8 or 9 years ago, i have to see if i can at least cut my moms face out of it though, otherwise she will seriosuly murder me if she finds out i put it up otherwise. *stares at pick* i don't why that girl is single, i need to call her and yell at her now.
Tenchigirl15

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW!!! u guys look way better then I am. way Way WAY better!!!!! as for me Im an ugly duckling. I hate my face couse it looks deformed. . . . .
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lasher silly? *gasp* Well I never... Haha, it's been a long time since anyone called me hot. Anyone mostly straight, that is. I feel loved. No arse kicking today, I don't think. Unless Pow would like to change that...I'd be happy to take him over my knee and punish him if need be.

Ya know, I'm exactly the same way with pictures as you. 95% of the pictures from the past 5 years have my hand up in front of my face except ones I take myself or let friends take (or recently, their candid shots, as the one in the first link was).

And another huge wooooow at layzcarter's drawing. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 290, 291, 292  Next
Page 1 of 292

Jump to: