Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
This Is Great
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lasher
I used to work here

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or attempting to. I just got the e-mail notification. He's trying to register at my website. As if i'd ever let him. Please.

He's trying to register under the name of Angry_Ester i think it was Laughing

Nice try, not. <_<
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Soul_Ryda

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm not sure whether to laugh or cry at his patheticness. Laughing

you'd think by now he'd get a clue 'ay?
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would [i]almost[/i] be funny to let him, but even I'm not that hard up for entertainment.
slet
Still very bored

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He registered at our site as well, and of course we passed him Very Happy
DragonicFlames
Very Oldbie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Err.. I feel kind of sorry for ya lasher.

iamem0tionless
How can I get a custom title thing?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know you guys don't like him, but could you please stop with the whole hating on him thing and handle it personally? If he does something that you have a problem with (other than just annoying you), you can always report it and it'll be taken care of. I know it's hard to be nice sometimes, but atleast try, k?

Feel the love :wub:
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Lasher
I used to work here

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am feeling the love. I'm in a good mood over having money in my account now, that i don't feel like e-mailing him a big fatass no. Rolling eyes

I just think the name thing is kind of funny. I guess he's angry because of his suspension? :huh: I don't know why he'd try and register though. He knows i don't like him, and what sort of short kick would he get out of registering. It doesn't do much to bother me or anything. It's just...extremely pointless....I feel sorry for the said git almost.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
slet
Still very bored

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="iamem0tionless (Kate)"] I know you guys don't like him, but could you please stop with the whole hating on him thing and handle it personally? If he does something that you have a problem with (other than just annoying you), you can always report it and it'll be taken care of. I know it's hard to be nice sometimes, but atleast try, k?

[/quote]
*starts clapping*
iamem0tionless
How can I get a custom title thing?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Lasher (Lasher)"] I am feeling the love. I'm in a good mood over having money in my account now, that i don't feel like e-mailing him a big fatass no. Rolling eyes

I just think the name thing is kind of funny. I guess he's angry because of his suspension? :huh: I don't know why he'd try and register though. He knows i don't like him, and what sort of short kick would he get out of registering. It doesn't do much to bother me or anything. It's just...extremely pointless....I feel sorry for the said git almost. [/quote]
Whoa, he's supsended? When did that happen? O.o
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Lasher
I used to work here

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's called spamming.

You have a warning. Don't bother posting unless you have something to say, and something useful please. Instead of clapping hands at a comment. It's a waste of time and space.

Thank you.

Kate: I heard he was, i haven't had time to look into it on my own properly but that's what i heard *shrugs*
slet
Still very bored

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Lasher (Lasher)"] That's called spamming.

You have a warning. Don't bother posting unless you have something to say, and something useful please. Instead of clapping hands at a comment. It's a waste of time and space.

Thank you.

[/quote]
ahh come on. I just wanted to state that I agreed with Kate on this. Because this bitching towards Logan and some other people (and no, I don't mean the Dutch in this case). I think it's a good thing that something is being done about the bitching. Take for instance the "stop harassing the newbs" thread, I think it has some good points. And so did Kate when she wrote what she wrote in here.
But fine, next time I'll write a paragraph like this to say what I have to say. Which basically comes down to the same thing as "*claps hands*" or "*agrees*"

[quote] Whoa, he's supsended? When did that happen? O.o[/quote]

He said that he got suspended because Rita reported him 15 times. Don't know if that is true, or what it was about. Can't find the thread. Since you both didn't suspend him, I guess we should ask Fallen or Carter.
Lexar
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My report button still doesn't work. I'm starting to think someone turned mine off on purpose.
Stratadrake
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote]I know you guys don't like him, but could you please stop with the whole hating on him thing and handle it personally? If he does something that you have a problem with (other than just annoying you), you can always report it and it'll be taken care of. I know it's hard to be nice sometimes, but atleast try, k?[/quote]

Have you seen the way Esterman talks about the PSP? Some of us have been trying to convince him to think objectively about it, but that's like banging one's head against a brick wall Laughing Of course, [i]that[/i] is just plain annoyance, he couldn't have been suspended for something like that....
Strata here: [url=http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/242293]Nanowrimo[/url] - [url=www.fanart-central.net/user-Stratadrake.php]FAC[/url] - [url=http://stratadrake.deviantart.com]dA[/url] - [url=www.furaffinity.net/user/Stratadrake/]FA[/url]
[size=9]Disclaimer: Posts may contain URLs. Click [url=http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TVTropesWillRuinYourLife]at your own risk.[/url][/size]
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He was suspended because, in total, he's received 8 or 9 warnings for various behavior, and he knew full well what he was doing in the "guilty confessions" thread. The first post specifically said "pg-13, no sexual content", and he didn't even read it. Or if he did read it, he pretended not to. But even if he didn't, the fact it was in the general discussion forum alone means a story about rape is uncalled for. And after he was called on it, instead of apologizing, he continued to antagonize the people it offended.

That is why he was suspended.
slet
Still very bored

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="fallenangel (fallen)"] He was suspended because, in total, he's received 8 or 9 warnings for various behavior, and he knew full well what he was doing in the "guilty confessions" thread. The first post specifically said "pg-13, no sexual content", and he didn't even read it. Or if he did read it, he pretended not to. But even if he didn't, the fact it was in the general discussion forum alone means a story about rape is uncalled for. And after he was called on it, instead of apologizing, he continued to antagonize the people it offended.

That is why he was suspended. [/quote]
very well.

Now can you tell us why the report button doesn't work, cuz mine doesn't seem to work either.
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know. Mine doesn't work either.

Although others pushed it, it doesn't work for them either. I didn't get any email notification reports, which is what happens when it works. Just FYI for people, the blank screen you get does not send a report. When it works, you have to fill out a form that explains the complaint.
layzcarter
I used to work here

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote]ahh come on. I just wanted to state that I agreed with Kate on this. Because this bitching towards Logan and some other people (and no, I don't mean the Dutch in this case). I think it's a good thing that something is being done about the bitching. Take for instance the "stop harassing the newbs" thread, I think it has some good points. And so did Kate when she wrote what she wrote in here.
But fine, next time I'll write a paragraph like this to say what I have to say. Which basically comes down to the same thing as "*claps hands*" or "*agrees*"[/quote]

... I didn't get no clap when I asked people to be nicer to newbs.. yes i'll spell it properly now. All I got was sh*t for how I spelled the subject.

I talk to Logan once in awhile. He seems like a nice guy. Maybe just started fac off on the wrong foot.... Everyone deserves a second chance. Ester was messin around with that rape comment. But he did post it in a PG topic.. What a boring ass topic that must be... Guilty Conffessions... PG... "when I was in class... and my teacher was talking, I was reading a comic !!!omg" anyway. I got nothing against the guy. He's pissed me off a few times.. but it's a forum.. ya get over it.
Stratadrake
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the last half-hour I did some searching on Esterman's posts and figured out the reason why. Ouch, he had it coming....

[quote]Just FYI for people, the blank screen you get does not send a report. When it works, you have to fill out a form that explains the complaint.[/quote]

That's exactly what we've been afraid of, that's going to need fixing.

At least the PM's work....
Strata here: [url=http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/242293]Nanowrimo[/url] - [url=www.fanart-central.net/user-Stratadrake.php]FAC[/url] - [url=http://stratadrake.deviantart.com]dA[/url] - [url=www.furaffinity.net/user/Stratadrake/]FA[/url]
[size=9]Disclaimer: Posts may contain URLs. Click [url=http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TVTropesWillRuinYourLife]at your own risk.[/url][/size]
layzcarter
I used to work here

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree that Logan deserved a week suspension.
Stratadrake
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A week, eh? Some of us heard it was a month....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: