Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Ebay And More

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Art Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was a thread like this on the old board, so let's bring it back, shall we? If you have an art-related auction going, an online store, DA print account etc. etc. feel free to plug it here.

By popular demand (like...two months ago Rolling eyes)... a FallenAngel Blood Lust online store. Not demanded on this site at all, but I'm still going to plug it, so nyah. Only five products as of now, but many more to come shortly as soon as I can do some higher quality scans than I've done for internet display. Click the banner in my sig for a link to it (and there's a message board there for responses...)

(may have a DA print account eventually and may be sticking some originals up on Ebay. We'll see.) Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Art Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: