Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Yu Yu Hakusho Poem Requests

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Writing Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zeke_hieis_girl
Very bored

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey its your poem master! i have been really out of ideas for poems so i will take requests for yu yu hakusho poems but i will only make one of each character so far i have made the following poems for the characters: hiei, kurama, yusuke, koenma, me or Zeke FLyhieght, and kuwabara. if you have your own character tell me about that sertain charaters personality and there past and feats(things they have ocomplished) okies plz tell me about your requests ^__^
sincerely Zeke Zabber Flyhieght
Zeke_hieis_girl
Very bored

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no one wants me to write them a poem???!!! wow i thought i would be getting tons of requests from fangirls and fanguys thats amazing and i can also do poems of the RKenshin group any poems i can write cept if i dont know the person you have to tell me there personality and past Razz
Zeke_hieis_girl
Very bored

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i wanna write a poem deticated to some one or sumthing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
plz i want to have poem requests!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
plz just tell me a poem to write i am chalk full of ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they wont suck i swear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Zeke_hieis_girl
Very bored

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

okies Alex i will get on it right away thakies for asking....i was kinda getting bored hehehe Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Writing Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: