Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Lust For Lexar
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VR_Jay
Very Oldbie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the spirit of Pow's "Love for Fallen" thread, I have created a praise thread for another highly deserving member of our online community: Lexar. I have also titled this thread most appropriately. You see it? That's called "alliteration". ^_^

But in all seriousness, I think Lexar is due for some praise. Not only is the man a good artist, but he is obviously very intelligent and imaginative as well. Yes, he may rub some people the wrong way, but that is because he is set very firmly in his opinions and does not waver. No conformity for this guy. And for that, he has my respect. And lets not forget that the man can be quite funny and entertaining as well. All in all, he contributes much more to this site than a simple post count. Props to Lexar.

[color=black]"Your toast is burnt and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff!" ~ Caboose, Red vs. Blue[/color]
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote]And lets not forget that the man can be quite funny and entertaining as well.[/quote]

When? :huh:

I thought you were joking with the title, being as he so passionately objects to most of the unmoderated topics.

See now I'm just insulted that I'm appreciated as much as Lexar...and by Powtaz no less. Peachy.
PhunkYMunkY
Site Helper

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, Fallen.. I agree with Will.. Lexar is often a good contributer to this group.. I suspect people who enjoy/partake in/create the controversy threads (the ones which make sense) also like Lex 'cause that's kinda his thing.. And spam too, of course Laughing

Yer.. *applaudes* Go Lex
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lexar
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

:huh:

You guys...

You make me act out of character Grr!

Thank you!! :wub:

You do understand none of you may leave this topic alive now, right?
Sirius
Very bored

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vote lexar for site helper
Lexar
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

err...
PhunkYMunkY
Site Helper

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Lexar (Lexar)"] Thank you!! :wub: [/quote]
Awwwww *pinches cheek*.. Lil' Lexxy has a heart after all :wub: .. awwwwww lol

So kwute
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
VR_Jay
Very Oldbie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Lexar (Lexar)"] Thank you!! :wub: [/quote]
Lexar has feelings? My God. It surely is the end of days.

[color=black]"Your toast is burnt and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff!" ~ Caboose, Red vs. Blue[/color]
anime_chick
Forum Scalleywag

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah..

Will's right.

Anyway Lexar's actallay ((Sorry if my spellings wrong.)) Pretty Kool....

Not to metion as Will pointed out his Artwork kinda Kick some Ass.
--
[img]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c382/Anime_Chick46/ACbanner.png[/img]

[ Yes I made that banner;; Message me if you want one. ]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
slet
Still very bored

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="fallenangel (fallen)"]

[quote]And lets not forget that the man can be quite funny and entertaining as well.[/quote]

When? :huh:

I thought you were joking with the title, being as he so passionately objects to most of the unmoderated topics.

See now I'm just insulted that I'm appreciated as much as Lexar...and by Powtaz no less. Peachy. [/quote]
If you don't get Lexars sense of humour you just don't have a feel for sarcasm since that is his biggest weapon.

In the unmoderated section he usually has a diffrent opinion then most of the Americans on the board, but I don't see why that makes him wrong or less respected (at least it shouldn't). It actually blows some life into a lot of topics.
Powtaz
Oldbie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lexar is my new hero. lol, the guy is kool by me. we've had our feud...sorta. actually i was only involved cause my name kept showing up lol. it was an ambush vs lexar fite, then came sirius vs ambus and me. and then it got deadly venomous. and then ambush died for a month.

go lexar! we, powtaz, apreciate you.

as for fallen, dont be insulted that i wrote a paragragh about u Cool be happy. i usually only talk about myself, lmao.
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote]If you don't get Lexars sense of humour you just don't have a feel for sarcasm since that is his biggest weapon.[/quote]

Oh I get sarcasm, and if it were funny I would laugh. His personality as a whole, sense of humor aside, is not one I care for.

[quote]In the unmoderated section he usually has a diffrent opinion then most of the Americans on the board,[/quote]

Might I remind you Carter doesn't like him, and she's not American.

[quote]but I don't see why that makes him wrong or less respected (at least it shouldn't).[/quote]

It doesn't make him wrong, but his way of going about it does not make him enjoyable either.

[quote] It actually blows some life into a lot of topics. [/quote]

It blows alright.

Look, my issue with him is not whether or not his jokes are understood. I get it, don't find it funny. Perhaps something is lost when it's put into text, but I don't find his "humor" entertaining. But that's fine, lots of people aren't funny. It's the rest of his personality I can't stand. Instead of bitching and moaning about the unmoderated topics, start your own about something [i]you[/i] want to talk about. If no one responds, it means they have nothing to say about the topic and you should find somewhere else to discuss it. Coming onto an obviously silly thread and being a drag, even if it's sarcasm, is not appreciated.
Lexar
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote] Coming onto an obviously silly thread and being a drag, even if it's sarcasm, is not appreciated.[/quote]

Like what you are doing right now ? Wink
xWildfirEx
Has No Life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay for Lexar.

^_^
PhunkYMunkY
Site Helper

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lmao Lex
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Lexar (Lexar)"] [quote] Coming onto an obviously silly thread and being a drag, even if it's sarcasm, is not appreciated.[/quote]

Like what you are doing right now ? Wink [/quote]
:huh: Yes. One out of a few hundred ain't bad and sure as hell better than your average.
Lexar
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I know you are secretly in love with me, but to react like that sure is weird.
VR_Jay
Very Oldbie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="fallenangel (fallen)"] Might I remind you Carter doesn't like him, and she's not American. [/quote]
Carter is Canadian, is she not?

layzcarter
I used to work here

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

:wub: Fallen :wub:

Yeah Canada.
Powtaz
Oldbie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this topic has been labeled spam.

thumbs up to lexar. that was for u fearless leader
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: