Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Computer Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
coolgirlkdd
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok yesterday i clicked this thing that some one sent me...this Don't tell me THIS is you. and it ended up being a virus for aim.....how do i reboot my pc from like a couple days back without of loosing all of my files?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
waitingforanending
Very bored

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iuhh i don't think it will get rid of the virus but,

if you have xp... click start, go into your programs menu, go to accesories, then system tools, and in there it should say system's restore click that. it will show you a clander click the day you want to go back to. and next etc.

Got that?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mountain_Dewroo
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Save all your Files On a Floppy, Or something...

And then System ReStore.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Computer Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: