Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Wicked - The Musical !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Other interests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kamikoko

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yahh .. just wondering if there`re any other Wicked fans out there . i`m not sure if this goes under "music" .... but yeah .. ^_^ i`d love to talk with some other Wicked fans and artists if i could ... that`d be cool . Smile
Andy_and_Nicky
Very bored

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love defying gravity!! or Popular, i love when Glinda says, " You'll be populer...lar, LAR LA LA LA..." but i hate the part in the prophecy part in the beginning when Alphaeba says " when i meet the wizard i'd be so happy i could melt..." I felt so sad because when she got hit by water in the movie she died by melting!! So yeah Im a fan!!
SesshyInu123
Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't seen Wicked, but I want to! It looks so good! We sang a song from it in our middle school "show choir" i guess you could call it. Hm..."what is this feeling?" is what i think it was... but it was so much fun! Very Happy
Andy_and_Nicky
Very bored

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread is a little dull eh^^? aywayz i'd like to say again wicked really is an awesome production.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Other interests All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: