Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Musicals/plays
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Other interests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I wasn't such a horrid painter, I happily would. Hm...my favorite boys in artistic nude works? Now that I wouldn't mind walking past every day.

Oh! And my favorite musical of all time is, of course, Rocky Horror Picture Show. I'd have loved to see the original stage show. *sigh*
BAMFManiac
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

o rocky horror is the BEST musical (uhhh among many others. heh heh many things are the "best" to me... but yea it ROCKS)! (hehe more tim curry!). my mom went to go see it on broadway w/out me!!! argh i was so pissed. i've seen the movie many times, but i've always wanted to go to one of those midnite showings where everyone dresses up and shouts out the lines and stuff.
Boss_Man7089
Still very bored

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that the one where the guy dresses up in those womens clothings?? i think i saw some of that really late at night on tv a little while back, i didnt understand what was going on WTF?
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr. Frank-n-Furter? Mmhm. You really have to watch the whole thing to understand, but it's a really simple funny plot. Not one you can jump in the middle of, though.

I know every word in the script. saaaaad.

Mmmm Franky... Cool

BAMFManiac
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's very tru, fallen. it's a [b]great[/b] movie, chris, but you have to watch it from the beginning. rent it or something if you can!

aww that's not sad- i'd say it's rather impressive! uhh i dont know every line to rocky horror, but i do know every line to robin hood: men in tights and singin' in the rain.... hmmm now that's sad

awesome picture, by the way!!
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's the musical this year, singin' in the rain. Bleh. The cast blows. I'm making the films for it, though. Why, I have no idea. <_<
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Other interests All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: