Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Favorite Instruments?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Other interests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BAMFManiac
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow i agree with shanoshi- you are very knowledgable!

i also wander around music stores, just listening to talented (or not talented) people playing and looking at the pretty guitars. two years ago my friend wanted to be in a band his friends were starting, and we spent the whole summer going to stores, checking out bass guitars. he never did get one- too expensive. we went to guitar center once- i liked it a lot.

wow sorry got off topic. stop rambling WTF?
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mwahaha, Kate you can never have your thread back! Most of that stuff I picked up from talking to people when I was wanting to buy mine. And I thank them for it, since it ultimately convinced my mother that Target and Walmart are not top quality places to make that kind of purchase.

But as far as which guitar I bought, it was Fender's anniversary sale and the salesman took lots of time going over the different options and pros and cons of each. Nicest dude I've ever met workin' in a store. Probably since Guitar Center's like a dream job to a lot of those people. Just hang around guitars all day.

hm, to help take Kate's thread back to what it was supposed to be....I really rock on the spoons. Very Happy
Powtaz
Oldbie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the spoons are mine
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Other interests All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: