Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Those Weird Things Your Teachers Say Or Do...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Red_Quatre
Oldbie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Chemisrty Teacher was a big fat man. So he'd let us eat in class as long as we would share with him. He did this experiment once that burnt the ceiling tiles.

My Spanish teacher was a dwarf. That's pretty interesting on it's own, right?

My Biology teacher: "If James were to TKO David, that would be an example of ecology."

MY econ/gov teacher was obsessed with his basset hounds and he liked to do Cartman impressions.

Yeah. I'm sure they're are other things, but since I just graduated, I don't really want to think about my school. Razz
Kiyiya
Very bored

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

XD My science teacher in eighth grade set the table on fire. And my chemistry teacher blew flour through a lit bunsen burner. Yay fire!
chainsawcracker
Newb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:19 am    Post subject: my sciene teachers gay Reply with quote

my sci teach hunts us down at lunch if we ow work so my freind hid in the crapper n he looks thrught the crack and asks "oh, mathew is that you?"
WizardoftheWood
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember my 3rd grade teacher. She was a real sweetheart. We were her last class before she retired, and at that time she was quite old and senile. That year we didn't do much in the way of work. It's hard to remember any of the strange things she did, but I always remember her telling us about the hitch-hikers she used to pick up.

One of my high school teachers had classes where she told us about the abuse that she faced in her former marriage. It was horribly graphic (rapes/ beatings, etc) and I found it totally innapropriate. I can't even remember which class it was from. Psychology or something.
werewolfgurl
Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My P.E. teacher would have us play dodgeball almost every week.. sometimes up to 3 times a week. Teacher is over 6 feet tall and bench presses over 300 lbs or so he says. anyway in these db games he would join in and throw the balls at peoples heads. we play with nerf balls but one time the ball hit the concrete wall and busted into about 3 pieces. one day i finally was one of the last kids left on the field. im sorry for writing so much so here's my point: I'M BLIND(literally, i have the white cane and everything)AND HE THROWS THE FREAKIN BALL AT MY HEAD!!!!!!!!!! Shocked
it hit me really hard. i was knocked out for a few seconds and i got a concussion. I hate PE. Sad
ID
Rookie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Science Teacher wrote in my friend's yearbook "I'm making a list and checking it twice."
MadeOfGlass

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We found a pair of underwear in one of our teachers bags when we were looking for something else..
the underwear didn't appear to be his.
darksoul666
Very bored

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My old Arts teacher really was nuts: She made us make sculptures out of used chewing gum.
Gave top marks to a gross kid that rechewed the chewing gum(that had been in someone elses mouth)
She also used to say things like to the class "You usually have a poo evryday and it usually takes you 15 minutes so why not use that time to think about how to do your art esignements? You will have about 2 hours a week thinking time if you do that" Mad
us:......
BlackPaint
Very bored

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My old math teacher in 7th grade called this one kid retarded all the time, it was HILARIOUS.
This one time my science/religion teacher was having her class and half of the class was late(they were in math) and they knocked on the door and she went out there and locked the door on them and came back in the room and said, "Sucks to be you." everyone cracked up.
And our science teacher, whom is also our sex'ed teacher was talking once on our first day of sex class and she's like,"People these days are so afraid to say the real words, I mean, a penis is a penis and a vagina is a vagina! Just say it! Penis! Vagina! Penis! Vagina!"
And this one time she was talking about how the computer teacher found a note that someone accidentally printed,"Yes, thats why there is to be no myspace on school computers. Because we found a note that said, Matt has sweaty red balls!"
our history teacher talked about Nebraska alot.
omg, our Spanish teacher for 8th grade was such a spaz! This one time she came into class and randomly did a handstand and it was like, 8:30 in the morning. And on the first day of spanish class she was barking at people going,"Skittles es una perro! WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! BARK! WOOF!"
Our gym teacher calls random people Pete, George, Fred or Larry.

[img]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c223/Mental_Issues/Akabanner.jpg[/img]
Benk
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Science/religion teacher?
Oxymoron
Kitzy
Super Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the math teachers at my high school started crying when someone badmouthed math.

My English teacher had a Freudian slip. He said "I wish you the breast of luck."

My elementary French teacher and the Social Studies teacher used to prank each other and throw things. And empty garbages into the others' desks.

The Social Studies teacher used to ride his chair across the hall really fast.

One time in English class (Gr. 12), the teacher was telling us a story, and suddenly we heard a baby crying in the hall. Followed by a [i]THUD[/i] in the garbage can, with the crying having stopped. All he had to say was "I really, REALLY hope that wasn't what it sounded like."
Benk
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of my brother's high school teachers taised a student.
Apparently, a police officer had left a taiser in the class after giving some sorts of speech. He was talking to them about law enforcement while holding it and didn't realize it was on. Then, he accidently taised his student. "Holy shit! I'm sorry, I'm sorry!"
Someone made a political cartoon about him. The great thing is, when he teaches his students about political cartoons, he can say "And this one is about me"
Radioactive_froggy
Very bored

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my world history teacher was absolutely sure that the color black released heat making it cooler and white absorbed it making it hotter...umm yeah DEFINATELY NOT IN GEORGIA XP then he ranted about nuclear weopons

my chem teacher for the life of her could not say nuclear she could say nucleus but would always say nucular WTF
Radioactive_froggy
Very bored

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry double post but just remembered a quote from my biology teach freshman year XD

ok so shes a LARGE woman and she was telling us about how skinny she used to be so shes all

"well you gain some weight when you have four or five children"
umm yeah i feel sorry for her kids ...or that one kid who always gets left out XD

my friend was like 'HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW HOW MANY HEADS POPPED OUT OF YOU DOWN THERE?!" XD found that hilarious haha
Vhee
Between you and double you

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My 4th grade teacher would talk for 45 minutes about her stupid grandson. Then when she was done she would turn to the board tell us the lesson for two minutes and expect us to know what she was talking about. WTF?! Then she'd yell at all the kids who failed. This was all the time. Particularly math. She was definitly crazy ane everyone hated her. Mad

[i]Hey, sexy mama...wanna kill all humans?[/i]
Radioactive_froggy
Very bored

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my old life science teach in seventh grade was bipolar practicly XD

(singing)oh its such an amazing day the only thing that could ruin it(yelling) WAS IF ANY OF YOU TALKED
*smiles*
class:0_0;
(kid whispers in the corner)
SHUT UP!!!!

thats exactly how it went T_T

oh and my PE teach was a "large" woman and a lesbian who wasnt (at the time) allowed into the girls locker room but i managed to get the third locker...e_e right where she could see us
my friend said she offered to help her take her bra off if she needed yeah...you kinda need to keep that on dontcha?!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: