Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
What's the worst comment you've heard about your artwork?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Art Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mewxshecka
Newb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, i haven't had it on my ARTWORK...but on my writing...yes i have had some.. (there old but yeah)...ok they weren't mean...but just really random

[quote] Try using visible insted of seeable [/quote]

Ok i get it, i was like 10 and i wasn't good with words...
but...what did that have to do with the plot of the story?? I like comments that tell me what they liked about it and what i can work on ^_^
I think everyone loves those comments lol
mewxshecka
Newb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, i haven't had it on my ARTWORK...but on my writing...yes i have had some.. (there old but yeah)...ok they weren't mean...but just really random

[quote] Try using visible insted of seeable [/quote]

Ok i get it, i was like 10 and i wasn't good with words...
but...what did that have to do with the plot of the story? (not being rude) I like comments that tell me what they liked about it and what i can work on ^_^
I think everyone loves those comments lol
mewxshecka
Newb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sry for triple posting, computers been acting weird all day...off topic lol
desertbreeze
Has No Life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"AWWW!!! *steals Sasuke's pants*"

Yeah this one caught me off guard...
flying-poptart
Rookie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:37 pm    Post subject: wow Reply with quote

I'm laughing sooo hard right now at some of the comments that you guys had told us about like, Stratadrake's.

The worst I've EVER received is when I had posted a picture of a girl laying on the ground, and I had photo shopped a sun glare on the picture onto the picture and it was not bright at all. Well, I didn't realize that I had put the sun glare on her armpit!!!

The first person to comment said that it was the most beautiful armpit she had ever seen!!!! I was somewhat embarrassed but the worst was when another commented and started saying how sun glares make baby Jesus cry. It was horrible!! I just thought the light was pretty but everyone kept bugging me about it, so I deleted the picture.

Another one I got that was really horrible was I did a picture for someone as a request(I feel ashamed for ever doing it! I promise!) and the character in the story has a somewhat protective brother and someone pointed out that he wouldn't let her out of the house in her outfit. That didn't bug me but the person whom I did the picture for said that her brother would go into inbreeding after seeing her. It was soooo disgusting!!!!! Yucky!!
Edward_Elric_1308
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"it's ugllyy" Rolling Eyes
AngelusMortis
Very bored

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I once had someone tell me that my anatomy was crap in the worst way possible. I know it's not perfect, but you could at least give me a better critique and explain WHY or HOW it's not great, and apparently, my artwork is all a rip off of manga and lacking in originality.

I don't think it is that unoriginal or ripped off, but if it is, it's not like I'm really going to care. Art is nothing more than a hobby to me anyways.
Brianhjh

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't get enough comments to get a proper normal distribution.

I can't tell good ones from bad ones.
rambo
Rookie

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this one time on this website called digital webbing i got a comment from a user who told me my drawings suck so bad i need to go back and rethink my carrer and forget art try something like danceing Sad Sad Sad
Aozame
4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42....

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was flammed on dA a while ago by this really disturbing kid, who thought she was the queen of art appareantly, even if she didn't have any pictures in her gallery, 'She didn't have the confidence to upload anything', according to her.

She said many rude things, in swedish though. I'll translate, and correct her bad grammar. God, I just hated her bad spelling DX

[quote]Bad! Really! I say this once again, I don't know if I can do it better, but this sucks and if you can't draw, you shouldn't upload any pictures.[/quote]
(Original: BaD!!! really!!! and now i say again i dont know if i can do better but this sucks if you cant draw u shouldnt upload) (Though there were several misspellings, in swedish.)

I told her to give me more constructive critisism and to get a life. But she kept flaming me and posting comments like this:

''You can't draw at all Very Happy This girl can: [link]'' And she linked to some girl who was pretty good. I spoke to that girl, and she said this member who was flamming me was her best friend's little sister.
She spoke to her best friend's little sister, who later apologized, and said as an excuse: ''I had a bad week.'' WTF?

She flammed me for a week, and all the time, my friends saw her comments and flammed her, lol. : D[/quote]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Art Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: