Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Greatest anime of all time
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Anime & Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SolarisAugmentium
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="SweetxinsanityxSarah"]Looks like a homo rip off of sonic the hedgehog to me xD STOP IT JAPAN BUNNIES ARE TO PET NOT MOLEST OR BE SEMES!

Also CCS is cool, I love some of the music, especially from the spin off. And Yue is pretty damn fine, and that black feline with the fairy wings is awsome looking. :3[/quote]What spinoff? if your referring to that abomination of an english dub you have poor tastes.
SolarisAugmentium
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="London"]If you're basing greatest anime on a popularity poll, just go onto the mainsite and see which anime has the most fanart. (The winner is Sonic the Hedgehog. If you don't count that as anime, the winner is Inuyasha.)[/quote]Sonic the hedgehog counts a s a video game. all the cartoons and movies both win and fail dont really count towards categorizing the series as it was the first few games on the genesis that made the name popular. all the tv shows n stuff were just the japs and the jews whoring it.
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be honest I never watched the CCS series :V i just saw bits and peices of it over at my friends house YEARS ago and she showed me Yue.

Also only reason i liked the music from the spin off was because I heard an amv with music from it. It was called "I talk to the rain"

And another thing, Sonic is not an anime, twas a game first so yeah pleaseeeeee keep it out. Bad enough pokemon go onto the list X___x
London

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy,

"I think the best action movie released last year was The Dark Knight!"
"No, you can't pick that. Batman was a comic book character first, so The Dark Knight isn't a movie."

Batman!
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah but still, pleaseee keep sonic out, when there are sooo much more better shows, I would sooner watch Icarly than sonic >_> and trust me I hate Icarly, i mean anyone can friggin hop around infront of a web camara acting peppy. Watching that show makes my teeth hurt -3-

Speaking of good shows, Samurai jack is coming on LATERS! -zooms off to watch it- (Say whatever you want this is the best damn american show I have seen, tis a shame they didnt anime-ize it)
Brianhjh

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="SolarisAugmentium"][quote="London"]If you're basing greatest anime on a popularity poll, just go onto the mainsite and see which anime has the most fanart. (The winner is Sonic the Hedgehog. If you don't count that as anime, the winner is Inuyasha.)[/quote]Sonic the hedgehog counts a s a video game. all the cartoons and movies both win and fail dont really count towards categorizing the series as it was the first few games on the genesis that made the name popular. all the tv shows n stuff were just the japs and the jews whoring it.[/quote]

Jesus christ, you are a retard.

80 percent of all anime was manga first, (Even cardcaptor Sakura motherf[i][/i]ucker) so they don't count, because it's the japs and the jews whoring it.
Fayore

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AS an anthropology/sociology major (technically, though my focus is in asia > japan)

i sort of

really want to beat up some people

[b][i]really.[/i][/b]
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SolarisAugmentium
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Brianhjh"][quote="SolarisAugmentium"][quote="London"]If you're basing greatest anime on a popularity poll, just go onto the mainsite and see which anime has the most fanart. (The winner is Sonic the Hedgehog. If you don't count that as anime, the winner is Inuyasha.)[/quote]Sonic the hedgehog counts a s a video game. all the cartoons and movies both win and fail dont really count towards categorizing the series as it was the first few games on the genesis that made the name popular. all the tv shows n stuff were just the japs and the jews whoring it.[/quote]

Jesus christ, you are a retard.

80 percent of all anime was manga first, (Even cardcaptor Sakura motherf[i][/i]ucker) so they don't count, because it's the japs and the jews whoring it.[/quote]So wait. you could have chosen anyone to say that to in this entire thread seeing as "80% of anime doesn't count" but you choose me. I'm gonna count that as personal attack, because you chose me, who you continue to bitch at and attempt to harass out of all the people here. But it doesnt matter. I can say it a million times to starta or battou or whoever, but they won't do anything about it. favoritism on a forum from a mod is just contradictory and stupid.
Fayore

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They won't do anything because what you're displaying is an act of personal vendetta and while Brian isn't helping the situation, you're not exactly the pure, white angel yourself.

There's nothing to do about Brian because he's civil to everyone, except when he finds something outrageously absurd and/or ignorant.

[i]You[/i] are the one attempting to "troll" this forum, so you're the one who ought to be suspended by any means. So sit down and shut up before you go running your mouth.

also, spoiler: battou and strata probably view brian in a neutral manner, if not in a negative way. the thing is, brian doesn't actually do anything unless provoked (and though everything he says is pretty loaded, most of the times it's not an outright attack unless you construe it as one), and battou and strata have better things to do than put hits on people you don't like.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
xx_Toxic_Bubblegum_xx
Rookie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sad. Mushishi isn't on here. ): Even though it's not the most well-known anime, I personally think it's A-FREAKING-MAZING. But, if we have to go by the ballet, I say Trigun. <3>>! -waves flag with Grimmjow on it!-[/quote]

D<!! *joins in Grimmjow flag waving*

[b]Edit:[/b] AURGH. The 'quote' function isn't wanting to work for me today. D< It's also taking away part of my post. Ugh.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Brianhjh

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="xx_Toxic_Bubblegum_xx"]I am sad. Mushishi isn't on here. ): [/quote]

No one really knows about it, and it's kind of slow paced in my opinion. It's the only anime that I've seen that one chapter is used for one episode, in Dragonball Z and Naruto it's usually 2-4, so the anime always outpaces the manga.

[quote]but you choose me[/quote]

That's because I mocked your points with the same jew and jap joke, who else am I going to target?

edit for clarity: What I said was a joke, because what you said was ridiculous.

Last edited by Brianhjh on Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Fayore

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mushishi is an excellent anime! I wish I had more money so I could buy more of the localized releases.
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have to understand Solaris that when brian hates everything HE HATES EVERYTHING so yeah please learn this well and try not to talk to him or he will continue to down talk you. I learned to just tune him out when he tries to be sarcastic or a know-it-all

Anyways I thought Escaflowne was kinda good, though sadly before I could get truely into it, Canada took it and claimed it for itself -sigh-

Also anyone else hear of Cyber 6? Now that was a good show in my opinion. I liked the Panther alot.
Brianhjh

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's Cybersix, and I wished it was longer.

Also, I only come out as a know-it-all because I talk about stuff I truly know. I don't barge into discussions to offer half-assed "opinions" that has no bearing on enlightening or changing how other people might think. You should learn something from this.
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-fails at paying attention to the angry person-

What the hell ever least I got the name right. And I liked the plot. I wonder whatever happened to the show. In my opinion it was ten times better than all those beast transformers cartoons they had on. Plus Shaman King was er ok, but sadly it got butchered by 4kids in america, and Naruto Shippouden is suffering an even worse fate for it is in the hands of Disney XD AHHH!
Brianhjh

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was a short show to begin with, at 13 episodes, it's the same length as other quarterly shows.

There are 52 weeks in a year, and Japanese programing works by quarterly, so nearly all amine series are in multiples of 13's. It didn't get canceled or anything.

If the series isn't divisible by 13 (Naruto), then it's likely to suck, because it means the studio isn't planning multiple episodes in advance. Thus, when the anime outpaces the source material (manga, book) the fillers happen.
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only liked 2 fillers out of naruto, the one where they go after sasuke after he takes off, and then where they try to see behind Kakashi's mask -.- that was an even bigger rip off than Nick saying they were going to tell the secret krabby patty formula in SBSP's truth or square -was forced to watch show with nephew-
Brianhjh

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...sasuke taking off wasn't a filler, as it's actually part of the source material.
Brianhjh

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I GUESS YOU COULD CALL THE BOOK 2-6 OF HARRY POTTER AS FILLERS AS WELL.
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No no I said when they go after sasuke RIGHT after he takes off, you know when they run into that fuma clan? And one of the fuma clan disguised as Kabuto fights against Sakura and Naruto before that mutant freak steps in fused with the other fuma clan members. Read carefully or you will look silly. That was considered a filler cause it didnt show up in the manga and tons of Naruto sites agree its a filler. Name of one of the fillers was "Two heartbeats; Kabutos trap!"
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Anime & Manga All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: