Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Computer Graphics Disscution

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Computer Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Defender_of_Darkness
Very bored

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine is awesome, i just upgraded it. It now can produce alot more pixels, makeing better graphics, tell me how yours is....
Rindi_chan
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What are you talking about? Your computer's video card? How does it produce more pixels? Are you trying to say that you can take your monitor up to a higher resolution? It's hard to discuss something when I can't even tell what you're talking about.

Producing pixels.... Actually that sounds kind of funny. Like you could go to a farm and pick them off a tree or something. *snickers*
PhunkYMunkY
Site Helper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A pixel is only a measurement. You must mean resolution.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Fayore

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Rindi_chan (Rindi)"] Producing pixels.... Actually that sounds kind of funny. Like you could go to a farm and pick them off a tree or something. *snickers* [/quote]
XD I was thinking more along the lines of milkin' cows...
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
free_spirit
Very bored

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I will not talk about pixel.. I will juz answer the first question that was pose : well my computer is really the base one. I have the minimum in, except for the RAM memory. lol my graphics are not the better. It already help to add memory but I still have bad graphics on sum games. you surely got better graphic than me D.W.E. !!
Defender_of_Darkness
Very bored

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*smiles* Yes I Mean Resution Im sorry, I call them pixels. Pixels are not Milking cows they are TINY little Shapes that make up a Picture. NOt only does it have that, But in Now moves quicker IN GAME, Then OUT OF GAME. If you get my point.
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everyone knows what pixels are. It was how you referred to them that didn't make sense.
Mountain_Dewroo
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad for your new Vid Card. I hopr you have fun. WIth it, Perhaps you can play MORE games. Ones that will Truely test the Capiblities of your card.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
__
Still very bored

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*sigh*, i got a crappy pc, Pentium 2, with 200 mb of ram that Xp takes allmost all for himself, then a AGP 64mb video card that does all the graphic work while the processor beings to rot or move insane amount of ram to and from the Hard drive, and if that isn't enough, my monitor "processor" is dying a painfull death losing the red gradient ramp and enlarging the cannon width...

Sad
Mountain_Dewroo
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, Underscore, Don't feel down. I've got 64mb Card, It's been good to me! I'm very happy with it, and i don't want a new one. : )
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
infurno
How can I get a custom title thing?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've Got a Sony Viao, It has A grafix program and a Pentium 4 Prosseser
jhonenfreak
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Defender_of_Darkness (D.W.E.)"] Pixels are not Milking cows they are TINY little Shapes that make up a Picture. [/quote]
Surprised Whoa! These pixels sound so cool! I want some more pixels, too!
Mountain_Dewroo
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amy Just Pw3ned you.
Ryex
Rookie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="__ (two_underscores)"] *sigh*, i got a crappy pc, Pentium 2, with 200 mb of ram that Xp takes allmost all for himself, then a AGP 64mb video card that does all the graphic work while the processor beings to rot or move insane amount of ram to and from the Hard drive, and if that isn't enough, my monitor "processor" is dying a painfull death losing the red gradient ramp and enlarging the cannon width...

Sad [/quote]
heck I got pretty much the same thing exsept it's benn up graded 5 times and can now play games that require such good revalution that I'm inpessed with Gateway

[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a400/ryex/stonearch.jpg[/img]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Computer Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: