Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Samurai Deeper Kyo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Anime & Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anti_sk8r
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just reading it for the first time at my local Chapter's. I thought it was pretty good. The only thing I didn't like was when Mibu was spying on Yuya when she was naked. Meh. :/ It was a bit too early in the manga for my taste. Anyway. What did you think of it?

NOT CHANGING THIS SIGNATURE UNTIL THE RELEASE OF NINTENDO WII!...wait. Its here? OMG! SWIIT!
Brianhjh

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked the style on it and the story seemed interesting. But I don't have the heart to pick it up since it goes over 35+ volumes. :/

Take a look at Blade of the Immortal if you like samurai genre, although that one is way beyond 16+

genital mutilation? yes please.
anti_sk8r
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Googled it. Sounds good. Gonna look for it next time i'm at Chap's. Sounds pretty sick what with the blood worms and all that. The perfect thing to poison my mind with unbeknownst to my dad, sitting right beside me, reading his auto mags. Cool

NOT CHANGING THIS SIGNATURE UNTIL THE RELEASE OF NINTENDO WII!...wait. Its here? OMG! SWIIT!
Brianhjh

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a handy review at the Manga Reviews thread, it's the pinned topic.

pinned topics actually gets LESS views than it did when it wasn't. :wacko:
anti_sk8r
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read the review and posted another. Anyway, anyone else like SDK?

Sephir0th666777
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yah.

Kyo's original form is secks
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
anti_sk8r
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprised teh buttsecks?

Sephir0th666777
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

teh nosesecks Grr!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PunchenAngel666
Has No Life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yesh i love sdk the manga the anime is kinda crap compared to it. cant wait till wangyou updates.i would bear akimine kamijyou's childern ,not really but i think he is an awsome manga artist.
If every artist's sketch book was an actual place for your drawings to live, they say that my sketch book would be a horrible twisted place where sin runs wild, pervertion around every corner,gorie blood beneath your feet,and the occasional wickedly cute chibi . i think thats cute of them to say that. [URL=http://www.fanart-central.net/user-PunchenAngel666.php]Click here to see what they mean.[/URL]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Sailor_InuyashaMon
Very bored

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved the manga for it, but never seen the anime. My friend did tell me though it's not worth seeing
anti_sk8r
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never seen the SDK anime either but, judging by the responce, I think i'll stear clear of it now.

Sephir0th666777
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually liked it Uneasy
PunchenAngel666
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Sephir0th666777 (Tyler)"] I actually liked it Uneasy [/quote]
well the anime its self is pretty good if you dont compare it to the manga in my oppion, i do like the anime just not how they created the ending and they made yuya a little out of character and made her seem like loose baggeg when really she is a big part of the connection with aka no ou or who ever you spell that, but personaly i do prefurre the manga just because it show more closly the personal live of the characters and it has more suspense. cant wait to creat a cosplay group for katsucon ^_^ i do think you would like the manga tyler.
If every artist's sketch book was an actual place for your drawings to live, they say that my sketch book would be a horrible twisted place where sin runs wild, pervertion around every corner,gorie blood beneath your feet,and the occasional wickedly cute chibi . i think thats cute of them to say that. [URL=http://www.fanart-central.net/user-PunchenAngel666.php]Click here to see what they mean.[/URL]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Sephir0th666777
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But I'm not really willing to shell over $350 for 35 volumes oO
PunchenAngel666
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well neither do i just go to wangyou but my friend translates them for me . i know there was one site that uploaded the chapters but i cant rember the link.
Pyrodragon125
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*bumpness* <3

Okay, so I got the first 6 manga of Samurai Deeper Kyo.

AMAZING. I love the battles. They get insanely crazy as you go along with the story. Strange things happening. And, of course, like all manga....
ALWAYS A CLIFFHANGER ENDING!

I love how the plot SLOWLY unfolds, but is completely filled up with kickass battles. I cant wait to get more and see how it goes....
anti_sk8r
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya I know. It's the kinda thing you stay up at night reading for hours.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Anime & Manga All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: