Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Photos Part 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 110, 111, 112

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pyrodragon125
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, but I have to agree with brian here. The only real limitations on the photo thread were put in place because of camwhores, shitty fanart, and semi-nude camwhores. If you would really like to put up your pictures of random shit so much, why not just start up your own thread? If you don't have enough to talk about to make that thread a relevant topic, then posting so frequently here is obviously a problem.

Anyways, En1x, your neck is indeed long, but not to a freakish extent or anything. What's wrong with a long neck? I know plenty of people who are really into biting necks, so this just makes it that much easier. *shrug* Your glasses/hair are cute in that pic.

Tom.....that's a BABY! I can't believe Tom is gonna be a mommy soon <3. I hope you aren't smoking (I can't remember if you ever did, now that I think about it), but by that picture I definitely wouldn't think you were smoking. That's a nice, healthy lookin' kid there, Tom. Good job! Very Happy
PhunkYMunkY
Site Helper

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be honest, I've always regarded the Photo thread to be used for photographs you've taken of interest be it of a landscape or some emotive piece of work... but the way you're using it, Battou, I think is a little off-topic. Besides the fact that it's rather arbitrary to post photographs in a place where people won't appreciate them, let alone comment on them.

There's so many, too.

Granted Battou keeps the thread alive, some of the time, but for the wrong reasons.

Times change and so must we.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ThaKakarot
Oldbie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm thinking about quiting :l
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ThomYorke
I dream of mod position

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

in b4 IT'S WORSE TO STOP COLD TURKEY
Battou
Photo Lucidity Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="PhunkYMunkY"]To be honest, I've always regarded the Photo thread to be used for photographs you've taken of interest be it of a landscape or some emotive piece of work... but the way you're using it, Battou, I think is a little off-topic. Besides the fact that it's rather arbitrary to post photographs in a place where people won't appreciate them, let alone comment on them.

There's so many, too.

Granted Battou keeps the thread alive, some of the time, but for the wrong reasons.

Times change and so must we.[/quote]

You are right, it's called spam, spam I was given permission from the sites owner to make as far as this site goes. Seriously, You are not stupid, if I really cared about getting comments on them here do you honestly believe I would simply copy paste the same post I had posted on a number of other forums. Look at the post I made on October 27. and compare to [u][url=http://www.n-philes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39221&page=3&pp=20] this[/url][/u] from 10/26 and [u][url=http://the-evil-empire.net/index.php?showtopic=11914&st=40&p=639331&#entry639331]this[/url][/u] from 11/2 and they are not the only ones. , you can see that those are the same pictures in the same order with the same information wit a few minor alterations to make it more personal and less spamlike. Copied and pasted when I feel the need for a post in the hopes of putting Photo Lucidity links up. Additionally, Do you honestly believe I would stock pile them all into one post if I really cared if people really apprieciated them, I didn't think so, but if you want to see the difference for your selves go [u][url=http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/search.php?searchid=2367046]Here[/url][/u].

Also, Grey, I've seen your work, and I have to assume you understand how I can get irritated as holy particular hell seeing instances where people don't know how to use auto focus. I mean common people the the modern camera does all the work for you, how the hell can you have a miss focus image so god damn badly. How the hell can you tell what someone looks like if they are nothing but a beige blob.

Now, Brian and Pyrodragon, James and I discussed this months ago. The responsability to start the next thread was given to me, James washed his hands of it. Not a one of you gives me any reason to believe that another thread is really necessary and/or lead me to believe that a thread started by me will be nothing but complaining. Why don'y you just shut up for a wile and you might get what you want.
[b]RPG[/b]-[i]n[/i]. A computer programing language designed for business reporting that generates specific programs from the users specifications.([b]R[/b]eport [b]P[/b]rogram [b]G[/b]enerator)[i]The American Heritage Dictionary[/i]

[u][url=http://www.photo-lucidity.com/user-Battou.php]Photo-Lucidity[/url][/u] - [u][url=http://www.fanart-central.net/user-battou.php]FaAC[/url][/u] - [u][url=http://www.funart-central.net/user-Battou.php]FuAC[/url][/u] - [u][url=http://forums.fanart-central.net/index.php]Joke of the day[/url][/u]
Brianhjh

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see your photos and they are nothing but blurry and mundane objects. i don't care if you use auto-focus, or what lens you use. All of your photos look like shitty stock photos because nearly all of them consist of a singular object standing in front of a boring background. Your composition is a joke, it makes as if for every photo, you purposefully made them look as if it was taken in hurry, or part of a video still.

Your forums make me laugh. You go around dicking in amateur photo sites, posting your photos to receive verbal fellatios from people who say something like "It's not the tools, it's the person". You're frustrated because your photos aren't welcome in 1 out of maybe 5 forums you visit? dawwwwwwwwwww

[quote]spam I was given permission from the sites owner to make as far as this site goes.[/quote] Doesn't matter, not even Denis is invulnerable to criticisms. As far as we can see, you can still post your heart out on this thread. It's all technically feasible. We're only telling you that it's a dick move.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 110, 111, 112
Page 112 of 112

Jump to: