Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Spartan: Total Warrior

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sephir0th666777
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, so you are a nameless spartan who was abondoned on the streets after birth. Some crap happens, then OMGWTF ROME IS ATTACKINGS!!!!1111oneelven!11!

Anyways, the plot isn't the point. The point is killing over 1,000 people in the first two levels. You have no idea how satisfying it is to implae a Roman soldier on your left sword, lift him into the air with the blade in his chest, then, while holding him in the air, lop his head off with your other sword.

The thing I find interesting, is how many people are onscreen, doing different things at once. You have Roman armies attacking you, you, Castor, Pollex, and your troops fighting them off.

Point is, f**king incredible game. Go out and buy it. Now.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
diablis602
Still very bored

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That game is amazing! I've only played it when I rented it but there's nothing quite like killing that many people with such ease. In short, it ROCKS!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
John

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you think this game is amazing, you should check out Kingdom Under Fire:Heroes for Xbox...Hack and Slash with Brains needed for gameplay...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Video games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: