Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Help......plz

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Art Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ramza_belourve
Very bored

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i really need help on how the hell does this hole thing work, can someone help me out....

[i really need to get better at this (seriously)/QUOTE]
Darksaber

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

soo your new hu?? Well nice to meet ya I'm Darksaber!!!! I'll help ya get started around here!!! there is a size limit on how big your pictures can be it can only be 600 pixles wide!!! Soo make sure your within the limit when you format dimensions!!!! Also no notebook paper!!!! If you have a drawing on notebook paper transfer it to a regular sheet of paper!!!! Its not stealing art cuz u drew it first!!!! I fya need anything else just give me a call!!!!! See ya-Darksaber
ramza_belourve
Very bored

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thx ill try to keep that in mind for the meen while ill have to go to my moms university to use a god damn scanner lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Art Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: