Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Dreamworlds

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Writing Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dolphinprincess
Cold Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a huge imagination dude. Seriously, we're talking about a major fantasy setting crisis here! Thing is, I just need to get my ideas out, and here's the perfect place to do so. I also want to here your guys ideas of a scenery that takes place in a fantasy. It could involve something futuristic, out of the ordinary, anything!

This setting took place in a dream I had more than a year ago. I've always been inspired my it, and now I shall share it with you.

[i]Neon green blades of grass waver in the nonexistent wind, reaching into the air like long, slender fingers. There are scarcely any hills, with not even a single flower to be seen for miles.
The sky is a mixture of pink to dark blue, soft like velvet. Stars are scattered across this blanket with the appearance of minuscle shards from a broken mirror. Clouds are lilac in color, with a tinge of indigo. They look like cotton candy. In one area of the sky lies a blackened space, unoccupied by nothingness. The place of the moon that is no longer there.
A lake, rivaling that of any of the Great Lakes, resides in this realm. The waters are crystal clear, pure of any and all minerals. The waves lap calmly against the green earth. Pieces of silver stone bob in the liquid; fractures of what remained of the moon. One by one, these great masses rise out of the lake, to regain their place in the shadow of the sky...[/i]

I don't remember the rest of the dream, but I remember this scenery very clearly. And of course, I have much more scenery to tell, but first I want to see what other people imagine. So get at it!
Song: Seize the Day by Default
Anime: D.Gray Man
Anime character(s): Kanda
Video Game: Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Video Game character: Wolf O-Donnell from Star Fox Assault
OC: Ray Eclrida, copyright of me (duh!)
OC Quote: "No, he just keeps getting beaten in the head with his own stupidity."-Ray Eclrida
Fade
Has No Life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WTF? Wow. That scenery reminds my of the song "Imaginary" by Evanscence.

My favorite scene I've ever developed is actually real, but it's sorta dream-like. So I'll write it anyway.

[i]Walking through the gently arched saplings revealed an almost magical view. Sprawled on the clearings floor were many fiddleheads and wild flowers. Rays of sunlight shown through the trees' leaves, dancing dust motes dancing through them. Of the surrounding trees only one had braches close enough to the gound to climb, it was a beech tree with smooth bark and sweeping, lengthy, branches. It was from that direction which light giggling could be heard. The whole scene was blurred slightly, adding to the dreaminess and magic of it all.[/i]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Writing Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: