Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Fan Fic Praising

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Writing Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JamicanHobbit

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not much of a writer but i love to read Fan Fics and hopefully comment on them. Soooo with this thread anyone can post good Fan Fics they've read for all to see! Laughing

The FF's dont have to be from FAC. You can have them from FAC, DA, or wherever else you may find them.

I'll start off with one very detailed Fan Fic wich is also a theory, on Half Life 2.

HL2 fan fic
helsin666
Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Victors story

ch1 the stranger

a little boy walked down the dirt roads of the fresh burned ruins of the town of azura. the boys name was victor. his clothes were tattered and singed to almost nothing. hes eyes were gray and bloodshot with what was left of the city flickering in his eyes. he could not rember what had happened to the town and the people in it. victor didnt even know why he was here. as he wondered the towns main road he saw an image up ahead of him. the image seemed to be moving twards him. as it got closer he saw that it was a man wering brown breeches and a black tunic. the mans hair was dark blonde, and his face was scared, burned, and dirty.the man had spotted victor and started walking faster twars him. as the man got closer victor saw that his eyes were dark green. "what happened?" victor asked the man. "i destroyed the town, and your next" the man replied calmly. victor felt the urge to run but his body wouldnt obey his commands. "ill take you out peice by peice" the man said "first your face" the man raised his hands and put his palms on victors face. the last thing victor seen was two odd shapes one on each of the mans hands. finaly he was in control of his body and he started to run, as he moved he felt shering pain on is face. it felt like it was on fire, bubbles started forming on his face. victor screamed out in pain as the bubbles exploded. he hit the ground and within seconds he passed out.
mitsuruisaweome
Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay well, on this site there is Catnip Confessions for Fruits Basket and 7 Days Come What May for Naruto. Oh, and I have a quick question. Why can't I comment on stories? :huh:
Inu-chan_rox_mah_sox
Has No Life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because God hates you....You haven't killed any kittens, have you?

I'm just kidding! Sheesh, stop givin' me that look! >> Actually, I have no clue. But I'm wondering if that kid above you, with the Victor thing....I'm wondering if he watches Fullmetal Alchemist...He'd have to, there's too close of a resemblance. That's exactly how Scar got his scar on his forhead...And Kimbley (I think) said "I'll take you apart piece by piece. Let's start with your face!" and makes these huge blisters on his forhead that explode the skin off into an 'x' shape. "Next, your arm!" and he cuts his arm off. It was so sad. *sniffle*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Writing Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: