Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Parodies Of Star Wars

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Writing Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Merlinhamill

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awwww, fudge, forget the blasted link, I completely forgot about attchments. Well, I believe the link up there is completely bogus so please just view the attachment you see there. To find all the stories on site type "star wars", click on movies, then proceed to prequels (1-3)-this link should be on the left side of your computer along with episodes 4-6, and a couple others. After having clicked that, scroll down and you will see "alternate endings" in the story section. And there you have it. Good grief, I wasted half an hour trying to figure out how to creat s blasted link with window's blasted manual and figured out exactly what not to do. Have fun.

And don't worry about the content, it's quite harmless.

P.S. In case it wasn't clear, this is only one ending of ten. Half are on the site here and in a few days the rest will be up. Sadly, the endings get progressively funnier and the last few are the ones that aren't up yet, but like I said, a few days more and they'll be up.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Merlinhamill

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please critique.....please? (bambi eyes and everything)

Er....this wouldn't count as a double post would it?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Merlinhamill

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone? Anyone? Bueler (I doubt that's how you spell it).....
Merlinhamill

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good gravy....no one? Sad
Stratadrake
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Use bbCode instead of HTML.

Normally I'd consider offering a critique, but I'm not in the best of moods right now considering I had to clean up that little mess you made in the RP section. . . . .
Strata here: [url=http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/242293]Nanowrimo[/url] - [url=www.fanart-central.net/user-Stratadrake.php]FAC[/url] - [url=http://stratadrake.deviantart.com]dA[/url] - [url=www.furaffinity.net/user/Stratadrake/]FA[/url]
[size=9]Disclaimer: Posts may contain URLs. Click [url=http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TVTropesWillRuinYourLife]at your own risk.[/url][/size]
Merlinhamill

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well hag it all, very well. Thank you for the advice, however.
Merlinhamill

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right then, all the stories have been posted up, only helf are here, the rest are under star wars alternate endings.
Starrylove
Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh my freakin gosh, those stories are hilarious!!!! i haven't read something like that since my dad read us nonesense when we were in bed. it's very well written too, i didn't see any spelling errors so bravo. but hey, try not to drive the administrators insane. if you want more people to read then spamming probably isn't the best idea. but really, those are so funny, and there weren't any crude parts either!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Writing Help All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: