Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
The all new iPhone

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Computer Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lasher
I used to work here

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:52 pm    Post subject: The all new iPhone Reply with quote

Piece of shit or kickass....i really don't care personally. I have a 60GB Video iPod and getting a new cellphone. I only use the cellphone for calls, occasional text messages, camera on the go and quick notes. Not to mention alarm. Only other thing i'd need my cellphone to do is pay my bills like they do in Japan. They buy train tickets and drinks with theirs. Jerks. I want that Sad Who needs the iPhone when you can do that.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
cstdenis
Evil Overlord

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BEST PHONE EVER!
Lasher
I used to work here

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="cstdenis"]BEST PHONE EVER![/quote]

Are you trying to be gay. Come on man! Don't be jerking my chain Sad

I always said i'd turn you to the dark side but come on. Sad It doesn't buy you your train ticket or morning magazine! and it's $600 bucks! Better not break it!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
cstdenis
Evil Overlord

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It could buy your train ticket -- cell phones in Japan can do stuff like that. Certainly possable with wifi and bluetooth

and my current pda/phone cost around that so thats not that big an issue.
Lasher
I used to work here

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know they do that in japan. If you look under cnn's video's you'll see one on it and how the asian market sees it as a joke.

What pda do you have. Find picture and post. Now. I command you.
cstdenis
Evil Overlord

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/zoom.php?p=570&g=1
Lasher
I used to work here

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This will be my new cellphone, hopefully, by this weekend. Don't need the MP3 thing, got the ipod, but it's the only one i like from cingular. Screw all the others. [url]http://www.cingular.com/cell-phone-service/cell-phone-details/?q_list=true&q_phoneName=Cingular+SYNC+by+Samsung&q_sku=sku230004[/url]
Nintendude07
Very bored

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The iPhone seems a bit boring. U could get most of the features seperatly in other electronics and spend less than $600.
cstdenis
Evil Overlord

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How many electronic devices do you really want to be carrying around? You'd need at least 3 for the individual features (phone, pda, ipod)

And not likely for < $600.
TK421
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harddrives on them are a bit limited, from what i've read. Like 8gb is the biggest one. My phone texts, calls and is durable enough to take a kicking. MP3 player is a piece of shit but it links up with my PS3 and has a 20gb HD. Fuck PDAs and fuck this iPhone.
Lasher
I used to work here

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="TK421"]Harddrives on them are a bit limited, from what i've read. Like 8gb is the biggest one. My phone texts, calls and is durable enough to take a kicking. MP3 player is a piece of s**t but it links up with my PS3 and has a 20gb HD. f**k PDAs and f**k this iPhone.[/quote]

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed that morning Rolling Eyes Maybe if you tickle him he'll smile Denis. Go on, now. Smile
cstdenis
Evil Overlord

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It doesn't have a hard drive, its flash memory based.

I'll wait for the hackers to finish making it easy to mod, I don't like vendor lockin.

And maybe wait for the second version. First gen hardware of anything isn't very good.
Lasher
I used to work here

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="cstdenis"]It doesn't have a hard drive, its flash memory based.

I'll wait for the hackers to finish making it easy to mod, I don't like vendor lockin.

And maybe wait for the second version. First gen hardware of anything isn't very good.[/quote]

Thats the only reason my mother didn't get one. And to think she teased me for getting a mac those years before. And ever since then she's been saying how bad she wants an iPod. Now she wants the iPhone.
how many points does that give me for being right. lol.
setzaroth
Cold Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:57 pm    Post subject: asdf Reply with quote

60GB ipod is insane..why would you need that much memory?
Lasher
I used to work here

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:43 pm    Post subject: Re: asdf Reply with quote

[quote="setzaroth"]60GB ipod is insane..why would you need that much memory?[/quote]

Because i wasn't the onethat paid for it so why not go all the way when someone offers Very Happy I think i only have 5gb on it and that includes some venture bro episodes and music videos. Oh yeah, and like 1 movie. lol.

It's not needed but who the hell needs gold plated toilet to shit it but people do have them.
setzaroth
Cold Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:06 pm    Post subject: asdf Reply with quote

Oh someone bought it...in that case yea....get the best put everything you can on it! ^_^
NorseGodOdin
Oldbie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[size=18]The truth about iPhone:

[url]http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=iphone[/url][/size]
[i]"So then I was having my ass handed to me by like g0at and like wayman... And I'm like 'whatever' and they're like... 'Get out'a here man, this room is like locked, it's reserved for the rational response squad. And then guess who shows up.. VenomFangX, like no way..."[/i] - Uzi
Lasher
I used to work here

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="NorseGodOdin"][size=18]The truth about iPhone:

[url]http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=iphone[/url][/size][/quote]

I use to have a nokia just like that with the flip out keypad. God i loved that phone. I'm trying to find a new one but cingular doesn't have one...i don't think even shitty t-mobile does or else i'd get one Crying or Very sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Computer Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: