Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Music: What Are You Listening To?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 228, 229, 230  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Other interests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahahaha, actually... I can see Tina Turner in your avatar...

"Coma" - Guns N' Roses ('and it's so easy to be social, it's so easy to be cool, yeah it's easy to be hungry when you ain't got shit to lose, and I wish that I could help you with what you want to find, but I'm still out here waiting, watching reruns of my life...')
FatherAlexander
Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually it's the singer from Dir en grey.

Razz "Boom Swagger Boom"- The Mummies
Alearea

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

all things but country. David Bowie, System of a Down, Soundtracks, etc.
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never heard of 'em, so I'll just pretend it's Tina. Work it, baby...

"Can't Get Enuff" - Winger ('it's alright, feels good, when I'm in your chains it's understood, that you're my owner, my only will, come and get me while I'm quiet and still...')
Lasher
I used to work here

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HEY! BAMF! i'm listenign to enter sandman, love that song.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
FatherAlexander
Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="fallenangel (fallen)"] Never heard of 'em, so I'll just pretend it's Tina. Work it, baby...

[/quote]
Look 'em up. Now.

"Run for your life"- The Beatles
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ummmmm later. Just because I'm gonna go eat. Cool

"Strike Up the Band" - Poison/"Native Tongue" aka sans C.C. Sad ("now them drop dead ladies line the very first row, yeah, I do believe I'd like to spend some time after the show, now the years gone by, the barkeeps pay us in cash, them lovely ladies fill my ear full of trash, and my old lady, she just don't understand, why those there floozies got their hands on her man, and my poor daddy, he still don't understand, it's balls out tonight, watch the shit hit the fan...when we strike up the band." yeeeeeeah. Look that song up. Now.)
Pink_Chones
Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Imma Listenin to ORGY-Revival.... "So whats with your kind? You scavage to find what makes you supreme in design!" god i love them sooo much :ph34r:
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Lasher
I used to work here

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2003 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*sings* you let violate you, you let me desicrate you, you let me penitrate you, you let complicate you, help me, i've broke upon my insides, help me, i've got no soul at all, help me, the only thing the works for me,help me get away fromk myself, I want ot f--- you like an animal!"

*smiles* um yeah, nine inch nails closer, possibly one of my al ltime favorite songs. It's so fucked up and straight to the point, and the whole, i want yo f--- like an animal, well, if a man can say that and turn a girl on, he's got something very special going, and all i know is all my friends, even fro mthe ghetto who like they're hip hop want to have sex when they hear this song. It's so wrong that it's just right, i like when a guy gets right to the point. *smiles and listens* god i f---ing love this song. i love him

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2003 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Runnin' With the Devil" - Van Halen ('I live my life like there's no tomorrow, and all I got, I had to steal, 'least I don't need to beg or borrow, yes I'm livin' at a pace that kills, oooooh, runnin' with the devil')
Lasher
I used to work here

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2003 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reptile, by Nine Inch Nails

I made myself leave that be, but now, i couldn't resist and i've started listing again and like always, i am addicted.

"devils speak of the way in which you manifests! angels bleed from the deeptic touch of my caress! need to contaminant, to alevate this loneliness."

oh my god am i addicted, its like a f**king drug!
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2003 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember someone uploading... I think it was a scratchboard based on that song. Maybe a painting.

"It's My Party" - Bret Michaels/[i]Songs of Life[/i] ('my car's real cherry, yeah it's real badass. I snap your head off when I step on the gas. Play my music so loud you can feel me comin'. Makes all the virgins horny, sends all their preachers runnin'')
Cthulhu_Asylum
Very bored

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2003 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Listening too-Korn[Untouchables]Hollow Life Cool Very Happy
Escuse my Spam-ness if this is what you consider spam Uneasy
"Feeding the fall
I can't help but desire of falling down this time
Deep in this hole am I making
I can't escape
Falling all this time

We come to this place
Falling through time
Living a hollow life
Always we're taking
Waiting for signs
Hollow life

Fearing to fall
And still the ground below me calls
Falling down this time
Ripping apart all these things I have tried to stop
Falling down this time

We come to this place
Falling through time
Living a hollow life
Always we're taking
Waiting for signs
Hollow life

Is there ever any wonder
Why we look to the sky
Search space
Asking why?
All alone
where is God?
Looking down
We don't know

We fall in space
We can't look down
Death may come
Peace I have found
What to say
Am I alive?
Am I asleep
Or have I died?

(Haunting me)

We fall in space
We can't look down
Death may come
Peace I have found

(Something takes a part of me)

What to say
Am I alive?
Am I asleep
We fall down

We come to this place
Falling through time
Living a hollow life
Always we're taking
Waiting for signs
Hollow life"
Lasher
I used to work here

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2003 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Listening to Prodigy, Breathe!

wow, Kamo, kind of big pictures, resize man, resize. They don't want things that big ,takes up a lot of space. It's a good one though.
Akito
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2003 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have my Punk Rock List on.... right now it's...

Lucky Boys Confusion - Arizona Stand
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2003 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Poison" - Alice Cooper ('your mouth...so hot...your web...I'm caught...your skin...so wet...black lace...on sweat! I hear you calling and it's needles and pins, I want to hurt you just to hear you screaming my name, don't wanna touch you but you're under my skin, I want to kiss you but your lips are venemous poison...')

Note for those wanting to include lyrics: Please, please, please write them as a paragraph and commas OR with "proper" paragraph notation (ie she was a fast machine/she kept her motor clean/she was the best damn woman/that I'd ever seen...) It's a lot nicer to look at than a huuuuuge list. Smile
BAMFManiac
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2003 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooo boo-yah lasher! "closer" rocks my socks (as does Enter Sandman). hehe i was watching "100 Greatest Hard-Rock Bands" on vh1 and Metallica was in the top 5 (i think) and NIN was pretty high up there, too. (prodigy didn't make, it- but i love "firestarter"). o, and Korn made it too, Cthulhu_Asylum. (untouchables is a great album, by the way)

i'm listening to "Clash City Rockers" as covered by Saves the Day (ahh the clash and saves the day- 2 of my favorite bands coming together... it's a beautiful thing.)

next: "Next Year" by the Foo Fighters (god i love those guys....)

fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2003 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually really liked that list. Didn't agree with half their choices ([i]especially[/i] in putting some of the newer bands in the top 100. Give them some time, man), but their top 20 wasn't half bad. I'm still rubbing it in a friend's face that KISS was 10 and Guns n' Roses was 9. Cool And AC/DC, Ozzy, Sabbath, Led Zep...yeah.
BAMFManiac
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2003 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha yea it was a great list! i love those countdowns, but i'm usually disappointed b/c jacko or madonna usually wins those things (best videos and such). but hey, led zeppelin- i'd say that's a hell of a lot better than either of them! it was fun b/c me and my dad got in at the beginning and rite away started guessing at who would be on it- most of our guesses were in the top 20! but he was mad that the rolling stones werent higher (or technically, lower). i just not sure they qualify as real "hard rock," but i dont know. lol yea i knew guns n roses would be one of the top 10!

listening to: "Look Back and Laugh" by Minor Threat

Next: "Carnival" by Bikini Kill
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2003 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Bon Jovi and Def Leppard can make the list, anyone can. Though I was a liiiittle pissed Bon Jovi made it over Poison. Ok, if Poison was #1 on the hair band countdown, and Bon Jovi was #3, how the HELL does Bon Jovi make it on the best hard rock countdown and Poison doesn't? And no one even [i]think[/i] about saying Bon Jovi is more hardrock than Poison. I will laugh in your face...and then kill you with a dull knife.

"Back Off Bitch" - Guns n' Roses
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Other interests All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 228, 229, 230  Next
Page 2 of 230

Jump to: