Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Peripherals

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KeheiZero
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:58 pm    Post subject: Peripherals Reply with quote

Cause we can't forget what we actually play the games with. Smile No real main question or central focus point, just post your thoughts memories of pads/joysticks/weird stuff over the years.

- I think I was the last person I know to get a rumble analogue pad for the PS1. Would feel so odd having to switch between the two going to a mate's house. First one I actually got for myself had a faulty Select button. But then again, when was that an essential button?

- Eyetoys. Who got one? My brother did. Nice laugh for 5 mins. Made sure not to do it at the window though. Didn't want people thinking I was mental. Now it works as a half-decent webcam.

- Mate of mine bought a light gun for playing Time Crisis 1. You could use a controller in port 2 as a substitute pedal, but it hurt like hell trying to stamp on a pad like that.
Sad Of course, the better you played, the more pain your foot went through.

- Speaking of light guns, you ever tried playing a light gun game when something's faulty. That's a challenge in itself. There was a Silent Scope machine in the arcades, but the scope itself didn't work. You could use the scope in the top corner of the screen. But it wasn't the same. It could be done though. I made it to the parachute part doing that. Very Happy Or the knackered Time Crisis machine I found. Where it wouldn't register shots in the bottom right of the screen. It wasn't a problem till you found out you couldn't kill the last boss because of it. Evil or Very Mad

- Did anyone ever play with any of the [i]really[/i] odd controllers? Like that dodgy glove that Sony brought out. Who'd seriously consider that?

-Dance Mats. DANCE MATS. My sister bought one. Got Eurodance Megamix with it. Hell, it lasted longer than the Eyetoy. Never tried any other game with it though. Wonder how Tekken or something would be with it....

Looking forward to hearing what other people have to say.
HerculesRockefeller

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Playing Soul Calibur 3 on a DDR mat is the shit.
Alpha_zero
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I played Call of Duty 3 using a Guitar for Guitar Hero. It was kinda of hard to move...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Video games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: