Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Michael or Prince

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Other interests
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who's the better Music artist?
Michael Jackson(Thriller)
58%
 58%  [ 7 ]
Prince(Purple Rain)
41%
 41%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 12

Catgirl08
Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:11 pm    Post subject: Michael or Prince Reply with quote

Who do you think is better? Michael Jackson or Prince( Don't count the Lifestlyes)

Personally, I think Michael Jackson is better because he accomplished more. If it weren't for Michael, there wouldn't be Justin Timberlinke, Usher, and other celebrities you see today.
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote]If it weren't for Michael, there wouldn't be Justin Timberlinke, Usher, and other celebrities you see today.[/quote]

Cool, another reason to dislike him.

Prince wins. Jackson has like....2 songs that I enjoy...and only as soundtrack in movies.

I'd go into more technical reasons, but I since this is just an "I lyke ____" thread, and since I don't care about either one...have at it.

Last edited by fallenangel on Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rancor125
Very bored

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

all of the singers on that list are awful. Prince wins, but i hate both of them.
[img]http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.outabounds.com/images/nfl_raiders2.gif&imgrefurl=http://www.outabounds.com/NFL-Golf/nfl-golf-raiders.htm&h=125&w=450&sz=7&hl=en&start=69&tbnid=YPhilyF8T4ttmM:&tbnh=35&tbnw=127&prev=/images%3Fq%3Draiders%2Blogo%26start%3D54%26gbv%3D2%26ndsp%3D18%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN[\img]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
WizardoftheWood
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's hard to compare these two artists. Prince has his own band and plays funk/rock music while Micheal is a pure pop/r&b singer. Personally I've never really gotten into Prince's music. Some of his songs I like but I've always really loved the music of Micheal Jackson. He still has the best voice of recent pop history and his production has always been top notch with Quincy Jones in particular. I believe the best song ever is Billie Jean. If you like Mike Jack, make sure to check out his album [i]Invincible[/i] because it shows that Jackson still has what it takes to make great songs.
But at the same time I do not condone Micheal Jackson's lifestyle. I have no doubts that he is a sick demented child molester. He bought his own kids for god sake. So Prince would be more of an artist that I would look up to. He seems like a guy it would be cool to party with. But looking at it from a pure musical standpoint, I would have to go with Micheal.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Other interests All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: