Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Worst Game You Ever Bought?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dnmtt

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2004 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are more than enough duds out there to snag the uncareful gamer. Some of these games are berated by gaming sites and shows like Xplay but yet we know that all games are bought to at least some capacity. So, who's the red headed stepchild of your gaming library?

Stupidly, for $10, I bought Hey You Pikachu. I was hoping to get the game so I could yell at Pikachu and drive him crazy(something that seemed to be worth $10 at the time) OMG, that game is so crappy... Grr!
demonshadow
Very bored

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2004 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i bought hp 2. it sucked!!!!!!!! i don let anybody see it. it wuz really 4 my older bro as a joke, but he punched me out over it, an im 15!!! <_<
RiRiana
Very bored

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The worst game I ever bought was Inuyasha for PS1. It sucked! IT WAS SOOOOOO BORING!!!!! I wasted my money with that buy!
Sanoshi
Site Helper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't technically buy it, but its a waste of space in my room. I "borrowed" The game Orphen for the ps2 from a friend, but he told me to keep it. So, i was all, "Cool, free game!" That was until i turned it on. The graphics were those that could of been on the ps1. Maybe even for the N64 for christ sakes. The storyline was halariously stupid, not the mention the voice actors. They were from the original anime series... (Though i think only 2 or 3 were from the anime series), but it was really off. The controls were confusing, and the battle system was horrible. There was hardly anything "fun" about it. The puzzles sucked @$$, and the bosses were too easy. All in all, characters, storyline, graphics, everything, is deep inside a dark hole. Never get it. Even if the game is 5 dollers... you can use it to buy 4 ice creams.

Something u [b][i]can[/b][/i] put down once u get it. :3
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
RiRiana
Very bored

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've played elemental fource also. That game sux with a capital S!!!
Huitzil
Rookie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can anyone name the biggest idiot in the universe? (raises hand)

I, my friends, bought the Universal Studios "game" for the Game Cube. Huge, HUGE crap in the shape of a cd! I mean, how am I supposed to enjoy a game that´s about talking to Woody Woodpecker, finding letters and picking trash and placing it on (e-gads!) trash cans?!
RiRiana
Very bored

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huitzil, that game does sound stupid. I think you win for the worst game ever bought.
Hanami

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While this can't compete with THAT game, Huitzil, I do have a gmae I hate on this horrible computer. Baulder's Gate 2. I love most RPGs. The store and the online stuff said it was a good game. A friend recommended it. So I buy it.

It's Dungeons & Dragons for the computer, with a set story line. No imagination required. Most enemies are too damn easy, but the bosses are tough as hell. And my entire party was petrified by a trap that was almost impossible to see. The graphics sucked. The story sucked. The controls sucked. You can uild your own custom character! (Well, you can choose a picture and one class out of, say, eight?)

I should've saved my money for a better monkey. This one is getting too old to polish my shoes anymore...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Huitzil
Rookie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="RiRiana (RLL)"]Huitzil, that game does sound stupid. I think you win for the worst game ever bought.[/quote]
Yay! Laughing Not sure if that´s a good thing or a bad thing, but yay anyway! Razz
DG-sama

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Worst game I ever bought was Robot City for the PC. It was just so comfusing, partly because the instructions were in Spanish (can't read it) even though the box was in English and so was all the words in the game. The graphics were mediocre at best, the storyline completly stupid, and confusing that I couldn't figure out how to do anything beyond getting out of the first room.

God damn you signature WORK!
dnmtt

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey I bought Balder's gate 2 too! I quit when those wizards kept killing my whole team by casting death. How are you supposed to stop that <_< ?
Kendra_Grant
Rookie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't buy bad games. However, my little brother does. Worst thing to add to our collection: *cough* Evil Dead *cough*
demonshadow
Very bored

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ive never heard of those games. by the looks of it, thank god.
Hanami

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bad game again! Whee!

How's about Minesweeper? (I keed, I keed)

I'd say Gothic, except for the fact that the story was good, and I liked the exploration. But it had a very user-unfriendly interface, and was so full of bugs that it made the game almost a pain to play. Still, there were some cool bits (like when the namelss hero steals all the magic... right in front of a group of mages... they get angry, and all he does is apologize)

But it had too many problems, so it ended up being a waste of space.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
IrianaMitsuragi
Newb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never really bought a game I didn't like too.

Hmm.. I'll say Azure Dreams. I like did enjoy it for a bit, then I just got totally bored of it and gave the game to a friend.

I'm careful in buying my games.. I usually rent first. ^_^;
Akito
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The worst for me is.... Project Eden for PS2, I bought it for 20.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
squink
Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay well ive bought alot of games in my life, but the worst games hmmm...tunguska for the PS sucked majorly that orphen game sucked big time too....oh no wait I got it... Unlimited saga. I must admit im a bit of a Square horder, any game made by square I automatically buy as their games are class 99 percent of the time, but OMG unlimited saga was the worst piece of trok I had bought in a long time. its practically brand new but there are no FMVs or anything its all picture stills. And moving on the world map is like a chess peice being moved over a piece of paper Theres no fun in the game at all it almost put me to sleep. please people dont buy it. im begging you. Very Happy
Ph33R
Very bored

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

:ph34r: worst game i ever bought(was fo mij bro's birthday) was pokmon snap,the concept of the game was great but those creatures made me sick...can't believe i actually bought pokmon games back then but wathever... :ph34r:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Video games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: