Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Back To Old School
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> TV & Movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Boss_Man7089
Still very bored

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2004 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fine maybe you did have it in your profile....maybe i was just to lazy to check.

Our cartoon network is different from your cartoon network. All we got is Powerpuff girls,dexter, cramp twins and beyblade repeated 24/7. Sounds like you have decent progrmas on yours.
BAMFManiac
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2004 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eh our cartoon network is ok, i guess. they show a lot of cartoon cartoons (i love courage the cowardly dog and johnny bravo!) and way too much scooby doo. adult swim is great, with the funny ones on sundays (mission hill, aqua teens, sealab 2021, brak show) and action on saturdays (yuyu hakusho, .hack//, kenshin) and more anime during the week (inuyasha, big o, cowboy bebop). what sucks is toonami has gone down the drain. it used to be awesome w/ tenchi and outlaw star and dbz (cell and frieza episodes). later it was yuyu hakusho and kenshin and g gundam. now it's eww sd gundam force, dbz, dragonball and who knows what else (dbz is sooo old- it bothers me now).

hmm never heard of cramp twins and beyblade is on abc family here
Weirdopunkwolf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey do any of yall remeber

woodywood pecker i loved that show
Boss_Man7089
Still very bored

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We still have woody woodpecker over here....i think its been enhanced and its a newer version.

What about M.A.S.K, C.O.P.S? anyone remeber them

Our cartoon network is rubbish just cartoon cartoons as you said...no anime/manga unless you count beyblade. We have a Toonami channel that only just came out recently which shows dragonball+ z +gt, tenchi, ultimate muscle, outlaw star, static shock, justice league and gundam wing and samurai jack.

Ive never ever seen yu yu hasuko or any of the others you said, one day we might get them on our tv Very Happy
BAMFManiac
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

of course i remember woody woodpecker! hehe good show. hmm i dont think it's really shown anymore here tho.

o wow you know what was a good show?? Freakazoid!!! o my word i loved that show!! i know it seemed stupid and weird, but it was hilarious! ahhh Freak Out! hehe i get the theme song caught in my head alot too

aww that sucks about your cartoon network, chris. usually i can't even watch the anime on adult swim tho, anyway, b/c i have to wake up too early aaaaand i need a bit of sleep. but that's why i try to read as much manga as i can of shows i like (and shows i've never seen). they're cheaper than the dvds, and give me some good drawing ideas. soo if you can find manga of yuyu hakusho or inuyasha or cowboy bebop or trigun, you should try to get some b/c they're really good
layzcarter
I used to work here

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

moondreamers rocked my lil world.
Simple
Very bored

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

almost embarased to say... but I miss thunder cats. It was pretty stupid to me at first ,but I guess it grew on meh (sorta like beyblade).
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Boss_Man7089
Still very bored

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive got some manga at home but its in cantonese from when i went up to china town, cant understand a word of it. But manga is really hard to get hold of over here i find so all ive got is videos and the tv to rely on. Ill try and look for some of that stuff you said.

I remeber freakazoid that was cool. Made by the guys who did animaniacs.
Not really kids show but i still watched it, Beavis and butthead, they were cool
Weirdopunkwolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i rember the m.a.s.k i didnt think it was a tv show thought it was a movie with jim carrie?
BAMFManiac
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aww that sucks that you cant get manga, chris! (heh i read as much manga as i can- and i guess i'm lucky that it's available here)

of course beavis and butthead rocks! hehe my dad used to let me watch it when i was little and my mom would get all pissed. o and thats cool i didnt know freakazoid was by the animaniacs guys!! (great show, too). hmm daria is a rockin' show, also. (not necessarily a kids show, but i used to watch it when i was younger).

uhh The Mask is a jim carey movie, but i think m.a.s.k is different
Boss_Man7089
Still very bored

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah there was M.A.S.K which was aboutr these guys who put on masks and got super powers

and The Mask with Jim carrey

Ill find some manga *looks up at the sky* someday
BAMFManiac
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*a box of manga falls from the sky and smacks chris in the head*

uhh i mean, good luck finding that manga! heh heh...

Boss_Man7089
Still very bored

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Rubs head* Oh yeah thanks thats real cute alex Sad
BAMFManiac
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2004 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*hands over an icepack* aww i'm sorry!

o and yay thought of another show- does anyone remember Historia (or perhaps it was called Histeria). it was a cartoon show that taught history to kids, but they had funny characters and stuff. it was rather humourous, i must say! umm i'm thinking it was an american show, since a lot of the history was US history
Alearea

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[b][i]And then there is Ghostwriter whichmade you feel like you could solve mysteries too.[/i][/b]
BAMFManiac
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm ghostwriter... yea that sounds familiar, but i can't think of exactly what it is

o also, did anyone ever watch So Weird on the disney channel? i mean the good ones with fi, not the crappy wannabe ones w/ alex or whatever the blonde's name was. it's about a girl who's mom is in a band, so they travel around on the tour bus. fi and her family often encounter weird and fantastical events and characters in the many towns they stop in. i loved this show! i've always been interested in urban legends, myths, and fairy tales of almost all kinds, and i think this show presented them very well and cast some in a different lite. also, fi is awesome! i loved her hair and i thought she was a good actress. aaaand yea...
Boss_Man7089
Still very bored

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol ive never heard of histeria or the other one, but you guys got me thinking, you ever seen are you afraid of the dark or the goosebumps tv series, there was a golden age of these programs
BAMFManiac
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2004 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aaahhhh!! i LOVE are you afraid of the dark! wow i used to watch that show all the time- i think i've seen every episode (of the old ones, not the stupid newer ones they made with his little bro or whoever). goosebumps- i wasn't a big fan of that. everyone used to read the books, but i've only read like 1 or 2. i saw the show once, and just couldn't get into it. besides, the episode i saw was the nite of the living dummy ep, and dummies are one of the few things i'm afraid of. (creepy... *shivers*).

yea so weird is kind of like those shows- but more fantasy/weird than scary. hmm the secret files of shelby woo or whatever it was called is the only other one i can think of that's slightly related. but that was more mystery than horror or fantasy. lol and wishbone was a mystery show
Fan_Boy
Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my gods! You people rock! I'm remembering all these shows ... oh, good times. Oh ...

[i]Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles[/i] ... Mikey was [b]so[/b] cool
[i]Gargoyles[/i] ... Goliath was hot

and all of the others, of course.
Hey, does anyone remember Pokemon [b]before[/b] all the pathetic little rejects started to obsess about it? When it was still relatively underground in North America, and had a small loyal fanbase? Yeah ... I miss those days. I still remember Misty's trouble with Psyduck ... and it's embarassing battle with that Cloyster.
Oh! And the slap-fest fight between Jigglypuff and Clefairy.
BAMFManiac
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea mikey rocks my world!

hehe yea i remember oldskool pokemon! my little bro used to watch it and uhh... yea i'd watch it... on occasion. it's gotten way out of control, tho, what with the merchandise and action figures and movies and such.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> TV & Movies All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 3 of 13

Jump to: