Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
my musix!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Other interests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kaon
Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:30 pm    Post subject: my musix! Reply with quote

Not sure i have a title for it yet but i made this weird song. Plz reply if you likey-like.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6dTuzzBqSw[/url]

about the image... Checkerboard is kinda my thing Rolling Eyes

-Anton Lavey[/size]
HerculesRockefeller

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take off those, glasses, and I'll give it a listen.

Twice if you film yourself breaking them and upload it to youtube.

Extra credit if you break them with a hammer.

Last edited by HerculesRockefeller on Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kaon
Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aww... but why? And don't tell me because Kanye West is an a$$hole, because I know that. I just like his glasses, damnit!

-Anton Lavey[/size]
HerculesRockefeller

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Kaon"]aww... but why? And don't tell me because Kanye West is an a$$hole, because I know that. I just like his glasses, damnit![/quote]

Because you look like an asshole
Kaon
Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They were supposed to be a parody in the first place.

And that's not even the point of this thread anyway. The point is the MUSIC, not my GLASSES. I would really appreciate it if we stopped f#cking around with each other right now and got to the point. Christ.

-Anton Lavey[/size]
ThomYorke
I dream of mod position

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stop wearing clothing ironically.

Your music was incredibly boring. I don't know how to say that without it being insulting. I didn't enjoy it at all.
HerculesRockefeller

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...a parody of what?

Your lack of dignity?

GUTTER TRASH
Brianhjh

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was honestly pretty good. It reminded me of other music that uses limited notes, kind of like "My favorite things" from Sound of Music. that only uses three notes for the entire song.
Kaon
Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="HerculesRockefeller"]...a parody of what?

Your lack of dignity?

GUTTER TRASH[/quote]

Am I the one lacking dignity here? I guess if you want this win that badly, I will gladly just step down and lose. The mods will probably lock the thread by then anyway so I suppose it doesn't really matter.

Everybody else, thanks for the actual reviews. Even the bad ones, because they help me improve.

-Anton Lavey[/size]
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suppose if the Beatles were just starting out Tyler, Benk, and Brian would also insult them cause of their fashion style and COMPLETELY ignore their music.

Dont listen to them they are children.

And keep playing no matter what, just to spite these 13 year olds. Wink
Brianhjh

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="SweetxinsanityxSarah"]I suppose if the Beatles were just starting out Tyler, Benk, and Brian would also insult them cause of their fashion style and COMPLETELY ignore their music.

And keep playing no matter what, just to spite these 13 year olds. Wink[/quote]

Thank you for completely comprehending my post. I was really tearing him apart for his bad music.
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He said thank you even for the bad critisim, or do you want him to hand you a medal and kiss your feet? >_>
London

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll do it slowly for you.

Brian's first post complimented him. This was not sarcastic.
Kaon's mention of bad reviews was referring to Benk and Tyler.
You included Brian in your list of insulting people, despite the fact that he didn't say anything insulting.

Brian then thanked you for displaying your amazing skills of reading comprehension. That was sarcastic. You can tell because what he quoted made no sense. He then followed this up by recalling that he had torn Kaon apart for bad music. This is also sarcastic, because Brian had not, in fact, done that.

Are we all clear? I had originally double spaced my post, as to make it easier for you to read, but then I reminded myself of Falconlobo, so I fixed it. :v
Brianhjh

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Teach us about phonics, Governess!
ThomYorke
I dream of mod position

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="SweetxinsanityxSarah"]I suppose if the Beatles were just starting out Tyler, Benk, and Brian would also insult them cause of their fashion style and COMPLETELY ignore their music.

I said the music was boring because it was. I didn't tell him to stop playing (his computer?). Very, very few people can make a beautiful song on their first couple of (hundred) tries. If he wasn't rational enough to realize this then he really shouldn't be bothering to make music.

And his glasses do suck.
Kaon
Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="ThomYorke"][quote="SweetxinsanityxSarah"]I suppose if the Beatles were just starting out Tyler, Benk, and Brian would also insult them cause of their fashion style and COMPLETELY ignore their music.

I said the music was boring because it was. I didn't tell him to stop playing (his computer?). Very, very few people can make a beautiful song on their first couple of (hundred) tries. If he wasn't rational enough to realize this then he really shouldn't be bothering to make music.

And his glasses do suck.[/quote]

This song (to me and probably you) is boring because it's a lot like pop. I only do mainstream music every once in a while so i can include it on my demos. The mainstream fools that I (am forced to) give the demos to usually say things like "OMG UBER" to these songs and say the other ones "sound too weird". Which is probably the reason I decided on this one to post in the first place. I guess that was a bad decision. (?)

[size=3]... I don't want to be a jackass but please don't talk about my glasses while you're wearing a santa hat.[/size]

-Anton Lavey[/size]
ThomYorke
I dream of mod position

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It didn't even really sound like pop music. It was just three notes and an extremely generic drumline.
HerculesRockefeller

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blah blah mainstream blah blah consumer

Typical hipster shit excuses
Kaon
Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="HerculesRockefeller"]blah blah mainstream blah blah consumer

Typical hipster <blink>@^*%</blink> excuses[/quote]

The first part made me laugh. About the second statement, I am definitely not a hipster. I don't consider myself to be in any subculture. Metal has been pussied out by emo music, I am white and so obviously i can't be gangsta and the so called "preppy" people are all shallow, ignorant and take things for granted. Wow, who does that remind me of. [size=2]*sarcasm*[/size]

about the pop thing I was actually going for this genre specifically:
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electro_house[/url]

(which is the same genre played by artists like Daft Punk, Justice, etc.)

-Anton Lavey[/size]
HerculesRockefeller

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Kaon"] Metal has been pussied out by emo music, )[/quote]

Nah, bro. Stop listening to shit metal. Get some Wolves in the Throne room or Behemoth up in this bitch.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Other interests All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: