Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Do you write a diary?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Other interests
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xiakeyra
Still very bored

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:42 am    Post subject: Do you write a diary? Reply with quote

Do you write a diary?

I used to write my personal diary on my computer until my father decided to format the hard disk without making a safe copy backup or anything hence deleting everything I had. My artwork and my pictures were all lost.

I started doing it again until I found my mother reading it.

I made another one, this time a blog with a password, but eventually I realized that writing my life was getting more and more boring so I finally gave it up.
Brianhjh

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually did for three years until I was 12 or so.

If you don't want anyone to read what you've written, construct your own language.
Malosis555

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to since it's known to help out writing, but with college classes and senior classes in high school, I kind of stopped.
London

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a livejournal in which 99% of my entries are accessible by just me. It mostly contains lecture notes and the full text of articles I might want to look at later. I keep it on LJ so that I can access it from anywhere, and because the tagging feature lets me find particular entries easily.
Xx_True_Dachshund_xX
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to write in an actual diary until I was like 16. I got a LiveJournal sometime around then and I stopped using it because I lost interest in it. I'll occasionally write out my thoughts or feelings in a deviantArt journal though but that's about it.
luckylace222
Site Helper

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still write in my diary. ;]

I started it to make a creative story about my life with pictures, but it does get boring going back to it, so it ended up being my rant book- when I do not have anyone else to talk to and there is a certain topic that I want to talk about without judging and feedback, I write in my diary as another person. It's almost like another person is shouting at you about the topic on paper.

My dad wrote in a diary throughout his life. I have not been able to read it because 1. It is in Vietnamese and 2. His handwriting is atrocious(3 letters look like a clean, almost straight stroke)
[size=10]“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.” ~Theodore Roosevelt [/size]
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had a livejournal for awhile but then got bored of it. Same deal with london's when it came to privacy options, unless it had my stratagies on how to beat bosses in games etc.

I got stamped as Allister from Yugioh on LJ xD
Brianhjh

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vietnamese has one of the most hilarious accents ever. I thought the French accents were ridiculous (there's around 4 of them) but Vietnamese takes the cake, it looks like you guys have 21.
Bioluminescence
Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Closest thing I tried was a blog, seemed like a good way to vent, but not my thing.
Prisoner_Of_Reality
Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to have one but then well I just got bored of it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Other interests All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: