Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Female Characters We All Hate...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Anime & Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sephir0th666777
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No it isn't.

It's a really good reason. I dislike her for it, just as I dislike so many others for the same reason.

A character is not good if they don't feel human, and Kairi sure as hell didn't.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Samantha913
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it is, it's stupdid, really stupid some charcters are weak and they still like them
Fayore

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, you don't understand. I don't think Tyler means "weak" as in physical strength, he means weak as in "weak of character". She doesn't have a strong personality is what he means. People who don't have strong personalities tend to be boring (especially static characters, which Tyler said she was) and don't leave a very good impression. They're the kind that most people forget about.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sailor_InuyashaMon
Very bored

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ain't that the truth?
I really wasn't the biggest fan of Sakura because of her obsession towards Sasuke.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
KenshinJennings

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[u][b]My list,in no particular order:[/b][/u] [list][*] Kaoru (Rurouni Kenshin).She is a useless,annoying,[b]weak[/b]...I'm not going to say anything else. Besides, she never does help in any significant way. The fight with Kamatari doesn't count, much. Misao did much of the work, and Kaoru only struck one fatal blow. However, I liked Megumi. She was funny. And she didn't whine.[*] Hinamori(Bleach)About the most pathetic character in the history of anime. I find her personality to be weak, and if she's a master of demon magic she should be able to defend herself. And be able to perform cool spells. The only piece of magic I ever saw her perform was during the flashback,when she was still training to become a shinigami. I don't think she deserves the seat of lieutenant. And now that Aizen's gone...she should be promoted to captain. I'd like to see that! Or her bankai! I've always liked Matsumoto more. I'm not going to say anything about Hitsugaya. [*] Botan(Yuu Yuu Hakusho)I find her perkiness [u][b]extremely[/u][/b] annoying. I also point out the fact she hardly ever helps, unlike Genkai...About my most hated anime character. Oh,and I have been in a war because of my loathing. But I'm debating, Hinamori or Botan... [*] Kagome(Inuyasha)I don't mind her dubbed voice,it's not her fault. But she is irritating. [*] Kairi of Kingdom Hearts is also useless. Why can't she save herself? [*] Lacus Clyne(Gundam Seed Destiny)I've never actually watched the series,but from looking at her and researching the series I can tell what she's like. If she's so pro-peace, why command a battleship? [*] Sakura(Naruto) All the adjectives I used to describe previous characters. Plus lazy spoiled brat who couldn't fight even if her life depended on it. I can prove it too.[*] Rukia(Another person from Bleach)Actually,she's not so bad. She was just so pathetic during the Soul Society Arc. [b]EDIT[/b]:Forgot Orihime.[*] Tohru(Fruits Basket)The generic female character of a shojo manga. Airheaded, exteremely airheaded and gets all the boys. I hate Fruits Basket overall. The only reason I read it because I thought it was going to be good. I was wrong.[/list:u]Oh, and I don't really watch Yu-gi-oh! but I dislike every single female character except for Mai. She's independent; strong I guess. As for Beyblade, I've never watched the show.If we were to purge all those pathetic whiny female anime characters,about 99.repeating 9 percent will die! As for those who do not have an annoying voice or actually can fight well, such as Genkai(Yuu Yuu Hakusho),Yoruichi(Bleach),Soi Fong(Bleach),Motoko(Ghost in the Shell) and those other people, they shall live and the world will be at peace.
crawdad_river
Newb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i absoluteley H-A-T-E sailor tin nyanko from sailor moon! she was the one who basically killed aluminum siren and lead crow. not to mention she acts like a spoiled brat and a baby! Grr!
UltimaMewtwo
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kagome, she's a dumb bitch.

Member No. 5,524
Zekk
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="crawdad_river (c. h.)"] i absoluteley H-A-T-E sailor tin nyanko from sailor moon! she was the one who basically killed aluminum siren and lead crow. not to mention she acts like a spoiled brat and a baby! Grr! [/quote]
Your siggy is way to long. Deleate some eggs or line them up in a diffrent way.
Sailor_InuyashaMon
Very bored

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GAH! & got much much more.
Like I said, I can't stand Sakura, or in that case, most of the girls in Naruto (Hinata is pretty cool) because fo their obsession towards Sasuke & their hatred towards Naruto.
I don't like Kagome or Kikyou from Inuyasha, there is something abotu them I just don't like. Mostly Kikyou though. *shrugs*
I absolutely can't stand Flaye (??) from Gundam Seed either, she goes around saying how she can't stand pilots but Kira is one.
Mimi from Digimon. Her obsession towards pink & her constant complaining drove me off the wall.
Kairi from Kingdom Hearts, I don't see why she can't defend or anything. Does she even fight in that game?? Not to mention I heard her name meant seperation.
There is more, but I am at the library & spending my 1st lunch here... & I skipped breakfast. T_T
Sephir0th666777
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Sailor_InuyashaMon (Digidork)"] I absolutely can't stand Flaye (??) from Gundam Seed either, she goes around saying how she can't stand pilots but Kira is one. [/quote]
Because she is minipulating the hell out of him. Were you paying attention to their relationship?
dolphinprincess
Cold Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote]Kagome, she's a dumb bitch.[/quote]

Not only that, but she's annoying. I watched the second Inuyasha movie, and I just wanted to strangle her! All she ever does is scream out "Inuyasha! Inuyasha! Inu-ya-sha!" Another point is that every time Inuyasha says something that's just the tiniest bit ignorant, Kagome says "Sit boy!" It was funny in the first few episodes, but now it's starting to get annoying. Inu needs a break.

I get headaches listening to that girl.
Song: Seize the Day by Default
Anime: D.Gray Man
Anime character(s): Kanda
Video Game: Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Video Game character: Wolf O-Donnell from Star Fox Assault
OC: Ray Eclrida, copyright of me (duh!)
OC Quote: "No, he just keeps getting beaten in the head with his own stupidity."-Ray Eclrida
infurno
How can I get a custom title thing?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

american Conomey on s-kry-ed. her voice is so anouying. and she's kinda whiny which doesn't help her voice any
CosmicDebris

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The one character that I hated more than anyone was Azusa from Ranma 1/2. Everytime she came on screen, even though it was rare, I wanted to implode my TV.
London

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote]Like I said, I can't stand Sakura, or in that case, most of the girls in Naruto (Hinata is pretty cool) because fo their obsession towards Sasuke & their hatred towards Naruto.[/quote]
Mmeh. I used to hate Sakura. She used to be a useless whiny Sasuke fangirl but starting from when she cut her hair she's gotten a lot better. After the Gaara incident I don't think she harbored any dislike towards Naruto at all and her 'obsession' with Sasuke is no longer 'fangirly' but more on a 'he's-part-of-team-seven-and-a-ninja-of-konoha' type of thing. Actually.. almost all the girls have improved significantly, Ino and Hinata included.

I don't like Tenten. She's... useless. And doesn't show any character developement at all throughout the series. I don't understand why she's so popular.

Mm.. another female character I don't like would be.. oh.. what's her name? Suicide girl with the braids from Saiyuki. She's such a wimp and a blind follower.. and next to useless.

Game: Ashley. From Resi Evil 4. Every time I hear her shout "Leon, haaaaaalp!" I have an urge to let her get killed or to just freakin shoot her myself.
mevv
Very bored

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly I don't like Sakura from Naruto at all. Through the hole story so far she paticipates in not one battle and constantly fights with Ino. If I wanted to see that I could see that action at school but with bloodier fight seens. I won't even go into the fact she falls for Sasuke like stereo type stalker. I think her character extremely degrades all girls everywhere to mindless flirting pshycos.
London

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote] Honestly I don't like Sakura from Naruto at all. Through the hole story so far she paticipates in not one battle and constantly fights with Ino.[/quote]
Have you been keeping up with the [i]manga[/i]? Spoiler! In the not-yet-animated parts Sakura's already been in two important battles, one against the Akatsuki member Sasori and in a battle against Orochimaru. Spoiler!
mevv
Very bored

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I have. But only to book ten. In most of her fight she only uses her mental strength not actualy fighting. To me that bothers me but I guess if she gets better as the story goes on as you say then maybe I'll give her some slack.
dolphinprincess
Cold Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote]Mm.. another female character I don't like would be.. oh.. what's her name? Suicide girl with the braids from Saiyuki. She's such a wimp and a blind follower.. and next to useless.[/quote]

Are you referring to Yaone? Yeah, she's not my most favorite, but at least I can tolerate her. Also, she isn't all that useless. She's an apocothery(don't think I spelled that right). Meaning, she makes medicine and stuff like that. I think.
Song: Seize the Day by Default
Anime: D.Gray Man
Anime character(s): Kanda
Video Game: Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Video Game character: Wolf O-Donnell from Star Fox Assault
OC: Ray Eclrida, copyright of me (duh!)
OC Quote: "No, he just keeps getting beaten in the head with his own stupidity."-Ray Eclrida
Sailor_InuyashaMon
Very bored

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Sephir0th666777 (Tyler)"] [quote="Sailor_InuyashaMon (Digidork)"] I absolutely can't stand Flaye (??) from Gundam Seed either, she goes around saying how she can't stand pilots but Kira is one. [/quote]
Because she is minipulating the hell out of him. Were you paying attention to their relationship? [/quote]
I only saw the beginning part of Gundam seed, but that I suppose is concluded too. ^^
loveliesbleeding
Still very bored

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kagome bothers me

the end.
It gives a lovely light.
-Edna St. Vincent Millay

"Don't mind your make-up, you'd better make your mind up."
-Frank Zappa

"He that lives upon hope will die fasting."
-Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanac
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Anime & Manga All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 14 of 15

Jump to: