Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Wall Of Shame

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> FAC Site Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Powtaz
Oldbie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2003 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, i have noticed that the wall of shame keeps getting bigger, which is super funny. lol those losers. i wonder if they are all giggly because they got on the wall of shame. its sad really. those people, and their, wall, of shame.
Akito
Has No Life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Powtaz"] lol, i have noticed that the wall of shame keeps getting bigger, which is super funny. lol those losers. i wonder if they are all giggly because they got on the wall of shame. its sad really. those people, and their, wall, of shame. [/quote]
lol that is funny, I wouldn't mind if someone ripped off my art, because that just makes me feel like I did a good job, so good that someone wanted to rip it off! right, see.. Uhh, nvm!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lasher
I used to work here

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess you could feel your work was good if someone ripped it off, but i would still be mad i think about it. I mean, someone taking credit for MY hard work. It truely is shameful.

And on another sad not, what is even worse than stealing someones work and clamming it as yours, is destroying it! Grr! *curses every freakin word possible*Grr! Some rat @ss B@stard took my work off the wall at my school and ripped it up and threw it in the trash while i was out last week. Grr! *is fumming over it still.*Grr! he is soooooo lucky those were copies i made and went over with another pen, i did them originally in bic pens one night so i felt like going over them with a darker, more nice pen.

:angry:

But if that had been my actual originals he had ripped up, i can say right now he would have a broken nose and a wopen black eye if not two. *mumbles* That's just beyond rude if you ask me, even if they were copies, i'm so happy i decided against putting the originals up. Only reason i did it was because everyone was telling me i should, and what do i get, disrespect.

Grr!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
original_crizl
Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually just discovered today that someone on this site stole a whole butt-load of my art. Not only that, they stole photos of me and said it was them! Very Happy They already changed their profile, though. Hopefully they'll take my art down soon as well.

nearly all of these are mine, except 3:

http://ctgameinfo.com/fanart/pictures.php?...tist=tekken-gal

It's is alittle annoying to have your art and identity stolen, but still pretty flattering and funny at the same time!

If you guys ever have your art stolen, just take it as a compliment and don't let it get to you. This is the 4rth time I've had my stuff stolen! Funniest time was when one guy posted my art on my OWN art forum on tekkenzaibatsu.com! Laughing
iamem0tionless
How can I get a custom title thing?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

May I remind everyone... DO NOT POST STOLEN ART ON THE MESSAGE BOARD! Send the links to Fallen (RO) or me through email, AIM, ect. Posting them on the message board may cause the individual who took your pictures to delete them and keep the individual from getting caught. Once again, PLEASE do not post them on the message board, just send them privately (and not to the webmaster), thank you.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
original_crizl
Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Kate"] May I remind everyone... DO NOT POST STOLEN ART ON THE MESSAGE BOARD! Send the links to Fallen (RO) or me through email, AIM, ect. Posting them on the message board may cause the individual who took your pictures to delete them and keep the individual from getting caught. Once again, PLEASE do not post them on the message board, just send them privately (and not to the webmaster), thank you. [/quote]
Sorry, I already reported the art stolen and the thief has been caught. Cool

But I reported it directly to the webmaster by accident. ( I didn't see the Wall of Shame section with the appointed people to e-mail until after I already contacted the webmaster.) Usually all problems with a website are directed to the webmaster, so it was an easy mistake to make.

I apologize for posting the stolen art, but I didn't think it was a bad thing, considering the situation was already taken care of. ^_^" I've also delt with the thief myself. She's taken my photos out of her profile and changed the name so far.

cstdenis
Evil Overlord

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stolen pic reports should normally go to me. tho they can go to one of them for processing first (finding evidence if necessary) if they have the time and interest.

Fallen and Kate purpose with stolen pics is dealing with the people who are put on there, and are not happy about it.
iamem0tionless
How can I get a custom title thing?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes... Denis is right. IF you have actual proof, send it to him. I just don't want to annoy him more than we have to... Sorry if I seemed rude, dear.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And I do so love dealing with, well, any art thieves. Or even suspected ones. Bite first, ask questions later.
Powtaz
Oldbie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yah.........lol, the thing with the posting on your own board is funny like.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> FAC Site Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: