Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
What Is It...?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Anime & Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
a-drawer-4ever
Very bored

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

a little rant I made concerning certain Yu Yu Hakusho characters and fanfics/RP's.

What is it with fangirls and thinking Hiei is addicted to one or more of
the following...

1. Ice Cream (which they call "Sweet Snow" which it's not, it's called I-C-E C-R-E-A-M)

2. strawberries

3. cookies and/or brownies.

What is it with fangirls and the words...

1. Koorime* (he may not even be a koorime anymore since he had the Jagan inplanted, and yet...)

2. kitsune ( many a time i've seen fanfictions where Hiei calls Kurama "kitsune" Hiei doesn't mix his languages, so stick with either english or japanese)

3. ningen (since when in the series does Hiei say things like "stupid ningen"? I'd call that putting Hiei out of character, and again since when does Hiei mix languages?)

4. baka (AGAIN, Hiei does not mix languages!)

What is it with disguesed fangirls?

(at this point i'd like to introduce, "Mary" to you all, who's code name will be "Ashiko no Kitsune")

1. Mary: oh I dispies fangirls, they creep me out! (next post) !!OMG HIEI IS SO HAWT!! :wub:

2. Mary: here's my character description (note: this is based on the most averaged out character desc I've seen, some characters differ in some way or another but still hold true to many of the same traits)

Name: Dark/Sarrow/Lone (or some random 'Japanese-y' sounding name, in this case "Ashiko no Kitsune")

Age: 14 (ages range generally from 13-16, usually in sync with said fangirls age)

hair: long and black with a few white strands ^_~ (or some branch off of this)

eyes: purple/red

history: was born by herself has horribly sad and lonely past that only some sappy fangirl could come up with that TRYS to sound horrible and violent: doesn't open up to anyone, likes Hiei :wub:

4. Mary (RPing): walks over to Hiei and blushes slightly. :wub:
----------------------------------------------------------------

*Koorime: Koori translates to ice/cold/ etc. giving you the feeling of cold or harsh substances.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
now that I'm done with our example, here's some things I've found to be true with Yu Yu Hakusho rapid fangirls in general (will be listed by character)

What is it...

With all the Kurama fangirls having long hair, soft spoken, and always being calm? (it's like there trying to be Kurama's clone or something)

x.x

what is it with Kurama Mary-sue's thinking he loves them if he was supposed to have been a Yoko at the time of there 'love'? (Yoko was a theiving-bandit-killing-lying-slut fox demon, not Romeo.)

What is it with kurama fangirls hating Maya? (she was just a just a kid ((well 13-14 but still)), it's like watching someone beat up a bunny rabbit, and there wasn't anything that happened, and half of the of the fangirls bash Maya without even knowing the story that goes with her.

What is it with people making Kurama a pathetic pile of dung as a human? (he's ((mostly)) passive, not self-concious)

What is it with toture RP's/fanfics? (peeps put kurama through all of hell and back and put him OOC in the process. ie;

Carey(random name): *throws bucket of mud on Kurama's head*

Kurama: yikes, my pretty hair!)

what is it with Yu Yu Hakusho 'fans' bashing Kuwabara, yukina or any other character?

for Kuwbara;

Mary: Kuwabara? try Kuwabaka, heehehe... he's so ANNOYING!! and dumb.
(Kuwabara has character and a code, and that's commendable, even if he's worse for ware in the attractions department, and besides guess who'd get beat up if Kuwabara didn't *ebil grin*)

for Yukina; (this is a rarer occassion)
(now introducing "Gary")

Gary: ugh, Yukina is so annoying why won't she just figure out that Hiei is her brother, and she's to weak as well (Yukina is like an ice sicle, very beautiful, sharp and cold, but as soon as an icesicle hits the ground it shatters, ((this annalagy (((sp?))) also works for her brother as well)) because as soon as summer ((Hiei)) comes around an icesickle melts)

for Keiko;

Mary: grr, Keiko is so annoying, and she hogs Yusuke all to herself! Grr! (get a grip, <_< Keiko is who Togashi-senpai chose to be Yusuke's love, and that's final HA HA! Laughing )

Botan;

Mary: BRITISH VOICE MUST DIE!!!! (sounds to me like someone is mad at Botan's American voice actress and not Botan herself)

well those are the biggest problems I see in Yu Yu Hakusho 'fans', sorry that I kinda whimped out after Kurama, it's just ... my fingers X.X

brought to yu by the "Phil the Fish" co. and the "User's Against Squirrels" in association with GAS: golfer's against squirrels, sponsered by the ANTI-Poloticians

Barney--TheAnti-Christ
How can I get a custom title thing?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WTF?
wow, that really is a rant.
Barney--TheAnti-Christ

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey! I'm a Hiei fangirl and I don't do all that stuff! <_< meep..
a-drawer-4ever
Very bored

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well actually Hiei was just the example and my fingers gave out, and I was like "Ah, No!! what about all the other characters?!" so yeah, but it's just really annoying when people's fandom gets the better of them and they go overboard.
hikari0205
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

a veeeery long rant WTF? good to get it out of your system? Laughing
a-drawer-4ever
Very bored

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="hikari0205 (Kari)"] a veeeery long rant WTF? good to get it out of your system? Laughing [/quote]
ah yes, that one has been in there since... 2000 probebly WTF?
Butterfly
Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[b]I have a question...How is this even remotly Serious anime discussion?...Just wondering..[/b]
shinto_grrl
Still very bored

Location: my ass is planted in Texas, along with my man-eating plant "FEED ME SEYMOUR!!!"

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*skips all of the above (mostly the rant). I'm sorry, but I can't help it. If you don't like it, DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO IT. <_< Don't rant and annoy countless mortals. And btw, what do you mean by 'mix-language'? Baka is Japanese.

Gomen nasai, minna-san. I just can't stand rants. O.O YuYu Hakusho isn't a very good anime in the first place, and neither are it's fans. *stabs Kurotama's Kurama plushie.
yuyuyasha33
Very bored

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She means 'mix-language' by the fanfiction authors are mixing English and Japanese. Once again, you've opened your mouth without thinking, Haruko (shinto_grrl).
SassyBotan8990
Very bored

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

me agree...ok so I do have Hiei say Ningens in my fanfictions.....and he calls people baka in my Rps and fanfictions....but it just shows creativity......at least that's what I think....I'm not even a fangirl and I do some of those things....so what does that say?

oh and the sweet snow thing...i have heard that is true....
Barney--TheAnti-Christ

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the sweet snow thing is true. at least in the american dub. He calls ice sream sweet snow in one episode I think...
Raymei
Oldbie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

T.T not quite....

I think I had a rant about that once.
[quote]oh god..
I've got to clear this up RIGHT NOW!

Where the HECK did "sweet snow" come from?

I don't know who started it, but Japan does NOT call ice cream "sweet snow"

they call it either:
ice cream
Sweet Cream
or just "ice"

Never, did I ever see in Japan, anyone call it (or HEARD of calling it) "sweet snow"

o.o sorry if I'm coming off as harsh, but it seems like everyone's on FAC's been replacing the word ice cream with "sweet snow" and it's really getting irritating. (like that "kawaii" rampage 3 years back... T.T gah)
[/quote]

yup, there it was.
I think I've seen it called "soft cream" once too, but never Sweet Snow. That's a bad translation gone terribly wrong

all the foods hiei's obsessed over come from different Doujinshis.... all the girls online think that (or rather 'thought' now that it's more well-known) they were the real manga or they thought it was based off of actual facts from the manga/show T.T;;

then it spread like wildfire.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Red_Quatre
Oldbie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow....you really hate Yu YU Hakusho fangirls. I personally do not like Yu Yu Hakusho...I think Hiei and Kurama are kinda ugly...no offense.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Anime & Manga All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: