Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Having Trouble

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Computer Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
StormfeatherDancer
Rookie

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do I stick a avatar picture on my profile? I seen a avatar I wanted to apply to my profile. Am I supposed to copy it, or try to send it to my e-mail? Or should I try the paste button?
firewingneko
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In your fanart artist prifile?

You have to save your pic into jpeg or gif in your computer. If it's not in jpeg or gif, you won't be able to upload it on the site.
If you need to know how to change it in jpeg or gif, Open you pic in paint and select "save as..." in files. You'll see the title and under the kind of file under the title. Select jpeg or gif. You'll have your pic twice in your computer. On as the original file and the second saved as the jpeg or gif.

You then go on your profile and right over you fav artists and autors list there are a few things wrote. You click on edit profile. When in it, you'll see a box, before, the box where your writte all the stuff you want. There is "Upload" wrote on the box's right. Click on "Upload" and select the pic you want to put as your profile picture. you tehn click on "Submit"

StormfeatherDancer
Rookie

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, you are helpful.
firewingneko
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy to help ^_^
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Computer Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: